Mouth of the Calipooia

C
Combat Chuck
It hasnt been hot but it is consistent. I have been getting out after work, lunch breaks or whenever I have a spare minute. I had a spinnerbait that was hot for a while but now tubes are working better. I typically get a few fish in an evening and one on the lunch break (half hour- about 10 min. of fishing).

Last edited by a moderator:
T
TTFishon
Not bad. Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of giving that place a try. Are there trails that lead upstream?

C
Combat Chuck
There is a trail on the Montieth side but it doesn't go really far.

Bass Man
Bass Man
Nice fish Combat Chuck. You were down by Byrant park...was thinking that was the bridge that runs over the Willamette but thanks to google maps I have a better understanding of where you went. Once again..congrats!!

B
bassin16
i went down by there last week and caught 1 that was just over 15 inches but the rest were not too big but they all fight like they are big :)

Bass Man
Bass Man
same spot as Combat Chuck?

same spot as Combat Chuck?

bassin16 said:
i went down by there last week and caught 1 that was just over 15 inches but the rest were not too big but they all fight like they are big :)

I so need to get over to the mouth of the Calipooia, just never enough time to fish it seems these days. Congrats on the fish:clap: Did you bank fish or take a boat or toon?