Mother's Day, family, flowers and trout

S
spindoctor
BluBlsCls1592011.jpg

BluBelCrpt1592011.jpg

UndrWtrTrt1592011.jpg

It’s been a little slow in coming, but Minnesota finally got a stretch of sunshine with some warm temperature, and the woodland flowers are in full bloom.

SuePhtng1592011.jpg

WhtFlrs1592011.jpg

Last week was Mother’s Day and instead of getting a small bunch of flowers for my wife Susan I sort of changed things up a little and took her to the flowers.

SueFshng1592011.jpg

JhnLndngTrt1592011.jpg

TrtNdFlrs1592011.jpg

And since we were in the area, it seemed only proper to do a little fishing as well.

GoseFmly1592011.jpg

YngFoxs1592011.jpg

We weren’t the only family out enjoying the spring weather, Mother and Father goose were out with several newly hatched goslings, and Mrs. Fox was outside the burrow with her family. This was probably this fox’s first litter because when we paused to take photos, rather than perform the typical diversions to distract us, this mother just took off for the hills leaving her kits completely amazed and bewildered. They looked to be teenagers so that may explain her actions.

UndrWtrTrtNdSpnr1592011.jpg

UndrWtrBtmTrt1592011.jpg

I’ll place more photo’s on another upcoming post.
Spindoctor.

T
TTFishon
Never a dull post from you sir. I really like the young fox pics.

brandon4455
brandon4455
what he said. your posts never dissapoint. amazing looking water and trout. you have some higquality pics :clap: i can feel a brown zipping the line on my ultralight right now!

H
Hawk
Looks like a beautiful, wonderful day Bro & Sis.
Great pic's
Thankyou.
:clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

Troutski
Troutski
Great post...love the pictures. Hopefully your new way of looking at Mothers day will catch on, my Mother has passed on but that doesn't mean I can't go in her honor.
Again thanks for the Post...

Chuck