Most promising steelhead waters within 2hrs of eugene?

D
dancindanthefisherman
Are there any really good fishing rivers for steelhead within two hours of eugene?

T
thepreditor
Siuslaw, lake creek, umpqua, alsea, siletz, ten mile, millacoma, willamette, mckenzie, pretty much draw a 100 mile radius around eugene and most rivers will have steelhead at one part of the year.......

M
Mike123
thepreditor said:
Siuslaw, lake creek, umpqua, alsea, siletz, ten mile, millacoma, willamette, mckenzie, pretty much draw a 100 mile radius around eugene and most rivers will have steelhead at one part of the year.......

:lol: There you go! :clap:

B
beaverfan
I would look in the fishing by location for the areas you would like to try to fish. Each individual river has a spot. Check out the reports for the rivers near you, when you find a place use the search function to search for threads. You will find tons and tons of information for all around your area.

D
dancindanthefisherman
thanks for the replys. I normally fish the Alsea, siuslaw, lake creek, yachats, Elk, sixes, siletz, willamette, and mckenzie but have not had days where i have had multiple fish on in a day. Becides on the elk but that is so far away and i dont believe it is producing many steelhead yet.

S
Salmonhungry
dancindanthefisherman said:
Are there any really good fishing rivers for steelhead within two hours of eugene?

I have good luck with Summers on the South Santiam. Early in April I start with jigs and latter in the summer it's corky and yarn or sand shrimp. Waterloo to Foster dam areas.