More Umpqua springers

H
Halfthrive
A buddy and I hooked up with Bob Cobb and had a fantastic day on the river going 3 for 5 on springers. First fish was 14#, second 23#, and the third was a nice 30# on the dot. Yum yum.

Last edited by a moderator:
N
nwkiller
ohhh yeah, what part of the umpqua? runnen hotshots??? oh man im gettin pumped, my spot should be hittin, way to go on the pair of pigs with the topper

H
Halfthrive
nwkiller said:
ohhh yeah, what part of the umpqua? runnen hotshots??? oh man im gettin pumped, my spot should be hittin, way to go on the pair of pigs with the topper

Below Elkton, above sawyer rapids on k15 kwikfish.

N
nwkiller
thanks man, thats what else i was thinkin, killed it on the red orange and gold last season, way to kill it

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish.

T
Throbbit _Shane
real nice fish !!!

F
FishAssassin
Wow! Those are some nice fish. Good job! Love that big pig!!!

S
strawberry shortcake
I'm not up on the lingo but it sure is fun reading the way you guys talk. If I had hooked a fish that large, the fish would have been standing there holding ME up by the gills!

J
jdflores311
Nice Fish! Man I can't wait to get my first springer!

C
Cohosanders
:DWow really can't describe those beauties:clap: Great going on the numbers and size:dance:

B
bigsteel
nice

B
bigdog
Oh wow them some nice beast there man. I really need to find a way to hit that river if that's what it is spitting out.

CJ

troutdude
troutdude
SMOKIN'! (in more ways than one) LOL

B
brysageek
Yeah It has been pretty nice fishing ....... for everyone else, I have seen plenty of fish caught!!!! But NONE in my boat, getting frustrated. I have been hitting up the Rogue and the Umpqua and have been watching people slay em,, I am getting jealous, I just can't seem to figure out how they are getting em!!!!! I guess I will try to land a Striper and maybe even try to go get some LM on Tenmile....