more trail cam pics!!!

D
dtikey
So went back up to check my cams today and had 186 pics between the twonwith everything from does to bucks to cows calfs and bulls.Ended up with 8 different branch bulls with 2 smokers.One is great 6 the other 6 by 7.God I love this time of year less then a week and I will be calling them in hopefully.Hopoe this gets the other archers as excited as I am. WGI_0023.jpgWGI_0024.jpgWGI_0028.jpgWGI_0029.jpgWGI_0030.jpgWGI_0034.jpgWGI_0038.jpgWGI_0043.jpgWGI_0048.jpgWGI_0052.jpg

D
dtikey
here is some more...check out the calf bedding down right in front of my camDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0019.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0024.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0028.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0042.jpgDSC_0043.jpg

D
dtikey
sorry here is the calfDSC_0066.jpgDSC_0067.jpgDSC_0068.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0071.jpgDSC_0072.jpg

T
tomriker
so uh.. where are your cams located??

Y
Yogidabear
I'm sure he's going to tell you :D So which one are you going to shoot ? I say let the little ones go and get that bad boy strap it on the front of that little red truck until it's head stinks so bad you can't stand to drive it. ;)

D
dtikey
tomriker said:
so uh.. where are your cams located??

They are located on a tree in a medow in the woods.lol No they are in waldo wilderness area and thats the best anyones going to get

D
dtikey
Yogidabear said:
I'm sure he's going to tell you :D So which one are you going to shoot ? I say let the little ones go and get that bad boy strap it on the front of that little red truck until it's head stinks so bad you can't stand to drive it. ;)

Thats awsome Ray!! I will shoot the first good oppurtunity that presents itself hopoefully but now I say this a lot and have not done this and missed oppurtunity becuse see a bigger bull back farther and waiting for him to come in and pass on smaller bulls and cows so we will just have to see.Hopefully preperation and oppurtunity cross paths for me next Saturday and missles away.

R
rum runner
crazy i thought they would be out of velvet or they will be doing very soon. there are some studs out there good luck!

R
rum runner
id be excited if i was the one with them pics on my trail cam lol but i am excited just to be able to get into the woods!

D
dtikey
Yeah im pretty pumped can't wait for next weekend see what happens.The bulls up where Im going to be are just starting to rub cleanhalf are half arent but should all be clean by next weekend.Last saturday going by reedsport seen about half the bulls thier clean and 2 were locked up sparing so things starting to kick off.Couple cold nights up high would really help too.These 2 cams are at about 6200 feet elevation.

R
rum runner
yah i seen the temp i think it was on them pics saying high 40s low 50s at 1 in the morn. still warm but better then what it is down here 70s or 80s at midnight lol but they are saying low 70s all week so we might get them cold nights like we all hope for and early morning cool temps. annd i only got my deer tags im cuttn it short getn my elk tags the morning before season lol budget hunting at its finest!

D
dtikey
no shots fired for us this weekend but did get into the elk both days now just having all the stars alighn.Here is some more pics but only a scratch as I had 378 pics in one week off two cams and the bulls all cleaned up and bugling in the high country.WGI_0005.jpgWGI_0006.jpgWGI_0009.jpgWGI_0032.jpgWGI_0060.jpgWGI_0066.jpgWGI_0069.jpgWGI_0074.jpgWGI_0078.jpgWGI_0103.jpg

D
dtikey
DSC_0014.jpgDSC_0076.jpgDSC_0077.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0088.jpgDSC_0089.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0230.jpgDSC_0263.jpgDSC_0264.jpg

H
hawgcaller
You kill that beast yet or what?

D
dtikey
hawgcaller said:
You kill that beast yet or what?

Well Pat I did shoot a bull Sunday morning a nice 3 piont at 12 yards and he went 60 then stopped to die and another guy could hear me and the bull talking and walked in thier with the wind up his butt and blew the elk out right after I shot so long story short we still havent found him and its very dissapionting.

D
dtikey
mentalcase222 said:
Really nice pictures. where is your cam when captured these pictures? I am also waiting for the next weekend to see some more interesting pictures.

my cams were set up in waldo wilderness for the first archery season no longer set up but will be going back out soon for my late season archery deer that starts weekend before thanksgiving so hopefully will be able to capture good images of some nice bucks