More private heaven

F
Finneus Polebender
Must be doin somethin right .After the tourney finally met the owner of the private gem we are so lucky to be able to fish. After many thanks and an hour of fish talk fri eve ,I recieved a call this mornin and much to my suprise it was the owner and he told me by the way since you are so enthusiastic and youve followed all our rules,and helped with watching over the place, I have a couple three other ponds We own and if you have some time I will show them to you .These we dont do anything with so you could fish them anytime youd like .Lets just say Christmas came early to the Polebender house . The first one "very small" was a bust on the bass scene , which will be quickly remedied via the others . the second ,well Ill let the pics do the rest of the talkin. The third will be another day .

Last edited by a moderator:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Very nice job man!

L
Left Bank
Merry Christmas!!! The owner sounds like a real great guy.

F
Finneus Polebender
Actually it gets a bit better . When my wife and I went out to see the new ponds we met the owner at a rental house they were cleaning up to get ready to rent . My wife went through the place and instantly fell in love with it ! after a long talk and one more phone call the smaller of the new private ponds will be in my New back yard We are movin to the country !!! gonna have to change my profile and the fishin holes are now minutes away big place garden and my own pond to stock/ fish /whatever said the owner! I am thinkin christmas /birthday heck I feel like I just won the lottery !

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Ok, now I'm jealous hahah!!

C
chrisohm
You lucky dog! I would do anything...well almost anything to have that one day. Go out in your pj's with a mug of coffee and see what happens.

F
Finneus Polebender
chrisohm said:
You lucky dog! I would do anything...well almost anything to have that one day. Go out in your pj's with a mug of coffee and see what happens.

Gonna take a little witness relocation program but within a year thinkin the grandkids will be hawg huntin at grandpa and grandmas. Oh and next years Polebender invitational will have camping and multiple venues so yet another bonus !

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
Ok, now I'm jealous hahah!!

Hey I actually will be even closer to ya now! you will have to assist in my little witness relocation program!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Movin' on up...

Movin' on up...

:clap: Good things come to good people! :clap: Congrats on your choice of wives! :lol: Sounds like a great place with awesome fishing potential.

H
Hawk
Finneus Polebender said:
Actually it gets a bit better . When my wife and I went out to see the new ponds we met the owner at a rental house they were cleaning up to get ready to rent . My wife went through the place and instantly fell in love with it ! after a long talk and one more phone call the smaller of the new private ponds will be in my New back yard We are movin to the country !!! gonna have to change my profile and the fishin holes are now minutes away big place garden and my own pond to stock/ fish /whatever said the owner! I am thinkin christmas /birthday heck I feel like I just won the lottery !

That is absolutely Fantastic BRO.

Right ON
:dance::dance::dance:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

B
Browning
Its all that good Karma Bro! Congrats on the new digs. :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Sweet man! I need to check out how the tourney was. I bet it was nothing short of a great day!

F
Finneus Polebender
Took my son and my little fishin Phenom grandson Dominic out to the new gem and Dominic saved us from the skunk!!! The little dude all by himself topwatered this two pounder set the hook and landed the fish !!!Grandpa was almost in tears the little guy makes me so proud!!

Last edited by a moderator:
B
bernduffy
Yeah: Domenic SkunkEnder! You gotta love a kid catchin a bass the size of his arm. Great news on the move. Go get'em!

X
X24
Congrats!!! That's exciting. Living in the country with your own private pond and a couple others close by...... Can't get any better than that!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Those are great pictures with little dude and the bass!!