More of the smorgasbord......

D
daehleets
abbbbbbbbbbbb.jpgabbbbbb.jpgab.jpgabbbbb.jpga.jpg Any day fishin is a good day of fishin when the little tikes get there fish!

N
nwkiller
nice pictures!

T
Throbbit _Shane
cool pictures! like nwkiller said :D

I
Ifishforfood
awesome fish man!! i got one of those huge striped perch about a month ago, and boy do they fight!!

D
daehleets
Thankx fellers

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

K
Kevinb5688
I was wanting to take my boat out in the bay first time. Is it pretty easy to catch fish like this? I have caught them off the jeddy. But its tough unless slack tide. Any tips for a fellow fisherman?

D
daehleets
Kevinb5688 said:
I was wanting to take my boat out in the bay first time. Is it pretty easy to catch fish like this? I have caught them off the jeddy. But its tough unless slack tide. Any tips for a fellow fisherman?
As the perch go its all about the tide for me. I like to fish last couple hours of high tide in the bay anchored up on a nice jag with sum fish on it. For the lings out of a boat it can be a little hairy up against the jetty unless ya know whats going on with the tides weather etc. would suggest lots of practice in the bay before runnin along the jettys. Good luck and play it safe!