More music Metallica has stole

M

Mike123

Am I missing something?? They copied Metallica?

F

Finneus Polebender

ITs very close to sandman ,arent those the dudes that did the little pig little pig let me in ,"then in falseto" not by the hair of my chinny chin chin! must say this effort will probably keep them a one hit wonder!

T

TTFishon

Am I missing something?? They copied Metallica?

Geez. I feel like a dumb a$$. My sis in law posted this video on facebook and I made a comment that it sure was nice of them to use Metallica's Enter Sandman rythym during thier solo and she told me that Green Jelly was before Metallica's time. So naturally I thought, once again, Metallica stole someone's music. But according to peoples youtube posts it looks like it's the other way around.

T

TTFishon

ITs very close to sandman ,arent those the dudes that did the little pig little pig let me in ,"then in falseto" not by the hair of my chinny chin chin! must say this effort will probably keep them a one hit wonder!

Yep, they did little pig little pig. lol

L

lilsalmon

ummmm..okay....yeah.......I definitely don't get out enough.....I liked it tho....and I have been wanting to do something different with my hair and I got a couple of good ideas from that video.

Top Bottom