Monster puts all trout to shame

brandon4455
brandon4455
you can find the rest of this blog post at the caddis fly shop thing... huge sea trout.. sea run browns whatever thery are.. huge fish.. they really even put a chinook to shame.. can you imagine somthing like this tugging on your fly rod? Monster Sea Run Brown TDF | Flickr - Photo Sharing! and heres where you go for the rest of the blog posts. http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ ive been readin this blog for a long time and ive seen some fish but this really tops it.. id love to fish for those some day.

Last edited:
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Hm - Argentina, or the British Isles? That's a nice sea run brown.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I seen a picture of a really big lake trout recently. but thats a nice one too :D

H
halibuthitman
some day I will dissapear forever into patagonia....

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
some day I will dissapear forever into patagonia....

mind if i join ya? :lol:

H
halibuthitman
brandon4455 said:
mind if i join ya? :lol:
only if you promise to not be a smoker and then 1 week into it start smoking my cigs...

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
only if you promise to not be a smoker and then 1 week into it start smoking my cigs...

:lol: you got my promise. i would be to busy to smoke if i was fishing there.

B
Browns Hunter
TDF Fly Caught Brown

TDF Fly Caught Brown

Thanks, that's a beautiful Brown. I've dreamed of going to Tierra Del Fuego for years, perhaps one year I might make it.
Here's another one. This was taken a couple years ago from the Rio Grande in Tierra Del Fuego. It was only measured, length and girth, but if the measurements are right, the formula says it should weigh around 41#. Needless to say, no scales were present and the fish was released immediately.

• TDF 41# BT.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
holy crap thats a huge fis! thanks for sharing :clap: