Mmm Meat flavored vodka

M

Mike123

I've seen the bacon flavored Vodka in the liquor store last year. I laughed when I seen it and asked if it was a joke or not.
Apparently it's not. haha

T

Thuggin4Life

Not much of a vodka fan but i will have to try it i guess. think i'll pass on the bacon though.

T

TTFishon

That's what my first thought was too. I definitely wouldn't pay for it but if someone offered me a shot I'd give it a try.

L

Left Bank

Don't think I'll try the bacon but both the smoked salmon and garlic actually sounds like they'd be good in a bloody mary.

D

dude young

Made our own bacon vodka last year. You want a great bloody marry? Bacon vodka, habenero vodka, your favorite base recipie, garnish with a strip of crispy bacon and some pickled green beans. Oh, mang. The perfect football wake-me-up.

G

GraphiteZen

Well before I saw that Jeanna had just vomited I was going to add that bacon flavored anything is great, however I will instead inform you all that while this turns her stomach, my accidental ingestion of an invasive Peruvian Avocado Moth Egg Sack apparently is total hilarity.

troutdude

troutdude

Who needs fake bacon?

Just toss a grub and a worm in the bottle. Shake well, and you've got all of your favorite meaty food groups.

What say ye, Jeanna???

J

JeannaJigs

A grub and a worm is natural in the world of alcohol consumption, bacon isn't.

G

GraphiteZen

You know I was thinking about this.. What does meat really taste like? Is this BBQed meat, broiled meat, seared meat, smoked meat (hopefully because that really would result in me doing some champion drinking), raw meat??? And what kind of meat? I would have to try a shot, and I stopped drinking.

B

Browning

Don't think I'll try the bacon but both the smoked salmon and garlic actually sounds like they'd be good in a bloody mary.

I was in Alaska last month and had a Bloody Mary made with the smoked salmon vodka. It was pretty damn good. But not worth the almost $40 a fifth....

D

dude young

I was in Alaska last month and had a Bloody Mary made with the smoked salmon vodka. It was pretty damn good. But not worth the almost $40 a fifth....

then make your own. get a bottle of skyy vodka, smoke some salmon, place the salmon in a pint sized mason jar, fill with the vodka, seal, and let sit for a few days. once done, strain the vodka though cheese cloth and put in the fridge. make a drink. if you like it, repeat. if not, try more or less of one variable. that's how this guy did it.

I sugest skyy 'cause that is what i use for infusions. it is decent, triple distilled, and affordable.

Oh, and, Welcome to the circus!

Last edited:
B

Browning

then make your own. get a bottle of skyy vodka, smoke some salmon, place the salmon in a pint sized mason jar, fill with the vodka, seal, and let sit for a few days. once done, strain the vodka though cheese cloth and put in the fridge. make a drink. if you like it, repeat. if not, try more or less of one variable. that's how this guy did it.

I sugest skyy 'cause that is what i use for infusions. it is decent, triple distilled, and affordable.

Oh, and, Welcome to the circus!

I'l liking this place more and more already!

D

dawgchaw

Good vodka is finely filtered to remove all taste. Never mixed it with salmon.

Last edited: