Mission acomplished

G

GDBrown

Took the Grandkids to Hagg lake this past week and help most catch their first fish!:clap: They each got to go on Grnadpa's fast boat and fished for perch, bluegill and bass. I'm not good at taking pictures when I'm with my little friends but mom took a couple after we got in. I hooked this one by the boat ramp on the last trip.

DSC09552.jpg

DSC09551.jpg

:cool:It was a great day to be a Grandpa:D

L

lilsalmon

Nice job GD. Good lookin grandkids, fish and a beautiful day.......

A

adambomb

way to go! I love the shirt the littlest one is wearing, I've got to find one of those for my nephew!

troutdude

troutdude

Way to go buddy. You're making some really great memories, for those kids to cherish for the whole lives! And someday, it will be there turn to pass the fishing torch.

G

GDBrown

Way to go buddy. You're making some really great memories, for those kids to cherish for the whole lives! And someday, it will be there turn to pass the fishing torch.

Yea, they got the bug real fast. They are already planning to use their birthday money to buy poles! Their mom (my oldest) use to go fishing with me when she was only three and loved it. She will see that they get back to the pond again. Right now they live in the Lake Stevens area by Everett and I've aready heard that they bought a canoe.

troutdude

troutdude

Yikes!

Yikes!

Uh oh! :shock: They are hooked now! <pun intended> :lol: They must've had a great adventure w/ gramps, if they're gonna spend there birthday money on rods. And they've already gotten a canoe?

YEP, it is confirmed. They are now addicts for life! :pray::pray::pray:

F

fisherofmen

nice going grandpa. memories made.

Top Bottom