Missed you mooseknuckles.

A

autofisher

So there's been a ton of stuff going on around my neck of the woods..... Long story short, after next week I should be able to hit the water a bit more. Sorry I haven't been around to make sarcastic comments, though I'm sure that there have been plenty of replacements. I'm hoping to get Pop-A-Top back up and running by the end of the summer/fall..... So...... what's up?

H

halibuthitman

welcome back! but warning... your mother say's we should play nice...:think::(

O

OnTheFly

Great to have you back Mike. When you were gone, the forum has been dealing with mud slinging, carp bashing, thick sarcasm, threatening comments, multiple members being banned, fish braggers, and unruley Mods. So nothing's changed!:D

H

halibuthitman

Great to have you back Mike. When you were gone, the forum has been dealing with mud slinging, carp bashing, thick sarcasm, threatening comments, multiple members being banned, fish braggers, and unruley Mods. So nothing's changed!:D
hmmm sounds like my moms house on thanksgiving day!!

brandon4455

brandon4455

welcome back mike. glad to hear pop a top might be back. you should come fly fish with us next weekend!!!

J

JeannaJigs

Look at all these people that want to fish with you...

I pretty much just want to get you rowing my boat so I don't have to LOL. but seriously...you know you want to get familiar with the sticks. It's springer time. Theoretically.

A

autofisher

Gotta say it feels pretty damned good to get a response like that. I'm going to try and hit the water tomorrow. If I do, you know I'll let you guys know how I do....... and for God's sake.... DON'T FORGET THE PINK WORMS.

Jigs. You know I'm down. I've got Fridays OFF and don't have to work until 2 pm the rest of the week. Anyone wants to fish, hit me up. You know how to reach me..... Thanks again guys.

M

metalfisher76

Broski! SUP?! I gots me some AMF hangin from a stick. Sunday it will be in front of some springer noses! I got enough for the summer but I`m hopin you get `er goin again, fo sho!

A

autofisher

A lot of things have been really hectic around here. A lot of changes. I'm working six days a week for right now and actually loving it. It keeps me busy and out of trouble. Thank you all for the great words. It really helps a guy to know that you all are here giving me support.

Hoping to hit the water more frequently here soon.

Top Bottom