Mira Loma,here I come

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Well, I had a wonderful visit with my kids (and lilsalmon) while I have been home,:D now it's time to get back to work. They are sending me down to Mira Loma,Ca. with a load of potato salad from Resers. No idea where I will end up afterward but you can bet it will lead to somewhere I've never been to before. :cool: If you see a white Kenworth T2000 with a lil gray haired gal with a big grin driving, that be me.:lol: You all get out on the water and catch some fish soon! Hope to see a few more of you next time around.

M

markasd

Hey now your headin' to my stompin' grounds there!! Enjoy the weather, this is the time of the year to be in the Riverside area..

Safe travels Barb

L

lilsalmon

Be safe Barb.....see ya next time you hit town. Did ya get your microwave? Gotta have that in your rig for home cooked meals.....:D

C

capblack

Well, I had a wonderful visit with my kids (and lilsalmon) while I have been home,:D now it's time to get back to work. They are sending me down to Mira Loma,Ca. with a load of potato salad from Resers. No idea where I will end up afterward but you can bet it will lead to somewhere I've never been to before. :cool: If you see a white Kenworth T2000 with a lil gray haired gal with a big grin driving, that be me.:lol: You all get out on the water and catch some fish soon! Hope to see a few more of you next time around.

hope you got a chance to fish while you were home, be safe on your next venture

N

nwkiller

be well barb, hopefully ull find time to get some tackle in the water! tight lines

F

Finneus Polebender

Headed south sure hope ya brought a bass set up maybe its actually warm somewhere down there grumble grumble . Great to hear your liking the new job and safe travels to ya .

H

Hawk

When i was campin' & fishin' fer stripers by the 152 bridge, below the Pacheco Pass, San Luis Res Forebay, CA. It was close to Santa Nella.
A reel nice guy always stopped by with his big rig, to do some striper fishin' by the bridge. Sometimes he fished a few days between trucking runs. :lol::lol::lol::cool:

Be Safe out thar Sis Barb. :)

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
Barb do you still have that lap top with the phone card so you can stay intouch while you are on the road? Bet that would make those long trip a little nicer. Stay safe and post us a picture of you sitting behind the wheel of that rig with a smile on your face.:D

Top Bottom