Mid Willamette sturgeon

M
mosd
well decided that i didn't want to goto portland to fish for springers so i opted to fish the home waters primarily targeting sturgeon. i fished my favorite new hole right off the back an hooked several shakers biggest being 34 inches, an tried several other holes that i know of that might hold fish, managed to hook one in another, need to go down to peoria an go up river.. so if it dont rain to much this coming week ill prob just do that 20110325122416.jpg

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice fish :clap:

N
nwkiller
awesome man, wish i new some holes closer to home!! tryin to figure out the umpqua...just a matter of time!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Looks like your gettin them figured out here locally nice job!

H
Hawk
Well Done Bro.
Thats a beauty.
Great Job.
:D:D:D
:clap::clap::clap::cool:

T
Throbbit_Trout_Slam
Wait your tellin me that i can drive from lebanon and sturgeon fish in peoria or closer!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! Any bankie friendly areas?

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go man. heard the proverb surgeon are harder to get into. Weekend was hectic with lack of sleep and long trips. Wasn't around the phone in the evening or I would have called you. Least ypu made it out od the house. Next weekend is the last for the columbia. You should try to make it up. If my computer gets fixed I will make a report. One of these days I would like to try some surgeon fishing with you.

M
mosd
ya me, muskieguide an a buddy will be trying the lower river (corvallis to peoria) run for the over sized ones this coming weekend. hopefully we can get into a big 10 footer????:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah that would be sick. Gonna be springer fishing this weekend or I would try to join you guys. Good luck!

T
Throbbit_Trout_Slam
any info would be appreciated for a bankie