Metolius River Fly Fishing and Bamboo Rod Fair - This Weekend

E
eggs
Bigsteel and I are heading up there this Saturday.. if anyone is up there say Hi.. we will be fishing and roaming around in Camp Sherman on and off throughout the day!

We will be hard to miss, the only ones not in a $100,000 car/suv or dripping in tag still on brand new Patagonia/Columbia clothes! :lol: i kid i kid.. kinda :lol:

Reactions: lilsalmon
S
Sinkline
Stop in at the Camp Sherman store and get me a couple those homemade cookies off the counter please! :lol:

Randy

Reactions: eggs
H
halibuthitman
brave.. very brave... festivals scare the hitman...

troutdude
troutdude
eggs said:
We will be hard to miss, the only ones not in a $100,000 car/suv or dripping in tag still on brand new Patagonia/Columbia clothes! :lol: i kid i kid.. kinda :lol:

I didn't realize that the bulk of Corvallis"ites" will be there this weekend...especially since it's time for the NUTFARM that they call "DaVinci Days"!!!

Have fun anyway.

L
lilsalmon
Would like to go but got the responsibility thing.....sons birthday with bbq....have fun guys.

Actually, after what hitman said.....I would rather just fish a quiet stream...people scare me...:D

troutdude
troutdude
As the unOFFicial Mayor of OFFville, I hearby claim tomorrow as a Fishing Holiday. Thereby, it is decreed within the land that you should take your son, your cruiser, your BBQ, and your fishing rods and...

GO FISHING!

Besides, someone NEEDS to keep Eggs & Bigsteel "inline" <pun intended>.

S
skunk
Have fun, this weekend is one of those 'too full of other activities' types of weekends. I'll be up at the crack of dawn to chase some steel but have a company bbq saturday and my princesses birthday sunday (which I'd never miss) to interfere with full day fishing.

B
bigsteel
Sinkline said:
Stop in at the Camp Sherman store and get me a couple those homemade cookies off the counter please! :lol:

Randy
i will definitely be picking up some cookies,,i love those things I can't wait to get up there,,i have a feeling we will be fishing more then looking around.

L
lilsalmon
bigsteel said:
I can't wait to get up there,,i have a feeling we will be fishing more then looking around.

Go ahead...rub the salt in the wound....:D

B
bigsteel
Top Bottom