Meldrum Bar area

C
Columbus
Has anyone heard or seen the conditions at Meldrum Bar? Been hitting the Sandy the last few weeks and brought home one hatchery.

Reactions: OnTheFly
H
Herefishyfishy
Was out there saturday from 6:00 to about 10:00 and saw a huge native caught but nothing else. River was real brown and movin pretty fast.

F
Fishtopher
The word ive heard is its been hot as far as Meldrum goes. I might hit it today if i can shake these stomach cramps.

S
stonesworth
sea lions near sellwood

sea lions near sellwood

My friend was out on the water around sellwood and seen a few sea lions working there way up river..Most the time the sea lions dont come up river unless they are after a fair number of fish..:dance: Good luck..

V
Vandal_57
early springers at meldrum?

early springers at meldrum?

any word on early springers being pulled in on the bank at meldrum?

S
SHpdx
I've heard rumors of some boated in the area. Also heard a few big steelhead making it to the bank. I'm hoping to get some pointers..dropped a small fortune on spin n glows and lead. I'm ready to fish. Anyone have any pointers on how to rig up. How much weight? How deep a dropper? How long a leader for the spin n glow? Thanks for any help you can offer a rookie plunker.

S
SHpdx
Thinking on hitting the river tomorrow after work. Anyone have a report on what colors are working?

O
osmosis
High contrast combo's and your usual chartreuse's should work with the mud that's gonna be flowing for the next couple days. I only saw 2 boats out there today..

C
Columbus
Spent all day near the Blacktop casting towards the mouth of the Clackamas. Didn't catch anything. Had a few hits. Saw one of the boats bring one in. Water was running brown on the Willamette side and pretty clear one the Clackamas side. Weather was great though.