Medically able to try fising again!!!

troutdude
troutdude
As some of you know, I have a partially torn rotator cuff muscle. And it's my "good" arm. But, I've been working w/ a good therapist, and my shoulder is in better shape. I still may need surgery at some point--or physical therapy and exercise might fix it.

So, my orthopedist said that it's okay now, to go fishing (at least try it, and see how it goes). I haven't gone fishing since November, and was about to go nuts! You guys all know, that I'm every bit as addicted to angling as you are. :lol::lol::lol:

I am STOKED! I'm going to try spin fishing this weekend for trout! I'll file a report when I return. :cool:

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Last edited:
S
Spydeyrch
That is great news!!! Where are you planning on going, if I may ask.

-Spydey

brandon4455
brandon4455
glad to hear your arm is a bit better jay. hope you have a good time on the water. maybe we will go fishing sometime this summer if your arm is still okay.

troutdude
troutdude
Spydeyrch said:
That is great news!!! Where are you planning on going, if I may ask.

-Spydey

Thank you. Alton Baker Canal. It just got stocked w/ 1600 trouts today...just confirmed that w/ ODFW lady! C'mon down, if you like.

And...Thank you Brandon!

L
lilsalmon
good to see your getting out...I will be on the McKenzie....yesssss

N
nwkiller
wow, welcome back, now go catch some fish

M
markasd
Have had both shoulder fixed - Left was a rotator tear, Right was bicep tendon tore free and waded up on my bicep. Both fixed and the best therapy for both - fly fishing!! Once I could go through the motions, it kept getting better and stronger.

Good luck on your recovery, and get out and fish - it'll help!

mark

Q
qwapaw
Hey Dude, I am going to try to hit JC Pond Sat AM if it's not raining too hard. I have a handicapped car license and fish off the dock. Come on by and see if I am there. Would like to say hi. Tight Lines, Dan

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks everyone, you guys n' gals are great! Glad to hear that your surgeries went well Mark. And Rose, I hope that you do very well on the Mac!

troutdude
troutdude
Hi Dan, thanks for the heads up! It would be really nice to meet you too. And I would pass right by there, on my way to ABC. I'm hopin' that it won't be raining to hard in the morning. If it's decent, I'll head down. Hope you get some biggun's.

Top Bottom