McKenzie launch fee???

S
Santiam338
Haven't been on the McKenzie for a while and was thinking on going this weekend...Been hearing about a launch fee...What is it and where do you get it???

J
JodysaHoser
Lane county voted down a measure to create extra funding. Parks were included in that measure. In retaliation budgets were cut and all parks along the Mac no longer are maintained with tax dollars. They are now maintained by the income generated from Lane County Parks pass. If you plan to park at any of the boat launches you will need one.

N
nwkiller
sucky!

F
Flylooper
Last I heard it was a 90 dollar tickie if you park and get tagged. Sheriff's love those places, especially Hendricks and Hayden and Armitage.

Cuidado!

R
radiation
There was a thing on the local news about 6 months ago about that. $97 ticket! Make sure you put in the drivers corner of you windshield. Some goy got a ticket when he had the pass sitting on his center consol. Tried to fight it, and lost. It says you have to have it in your windshield. The $30 pass is good at any fee park or boat ramp in Lane Couty. Even in Florence.

R
radiation
There was a thing on the local news about 6 months ago about that. $97 ticket! Make sure you put in the drivers corner of you windshield. Some goy got a ticket when he had the pass sitting on his center consol. Tried to fight it, and lost. It says you have to have it in your windshield. The $30 pass is good at any fee park or boat ramp in Lane Couty. Even in Florence. I bought mine from Bi-Mart.

T
TTFishon
radiation said:
There was a thing on the local news about 6 months ago about that. $97 ticket! Make sure you put in the drivers corner of you windshield. Some goy got a ticket when he had the pass sitting on his center consol. Tried to fight it, and lost. It says you have to have it in your windshield. The $30 pass is good at any fee park or boat ramp in Lane Couty. Even in Florence.

That's good to know. We always hang ours on the rear view mirror. So far that has worked unless we've just been lucky.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Lane County Park Pass

Lane County Park Pass

I got mine at Cedar Flats Store. They are good for a complete year from when you get it. My boss did not have it and got the heavy fine. He then got a permit and he also copied it and puts the copy in his wifes car at the take out....so far no ticket because of that.:think: