Masoli headed to prison?!

B

beaverfan

I don't know how many of you have heard about the incident this weekend that could put Jeremiah Masoli in prison! Apparently he burglarized a fraternity and got caught red handed by one of the members. After getting kicked out of high school for armed robbery I think it's safe to say that he needs to learn a lesson big time! Hopefully they'll throw the book at him! Grand Larsony aint gonna look good on his record that's for sure! The article doesn't say the names but it's all over the net that it's Masoli and some receiver. Also anyone here of the huge street brawl that almost got a UofO punter killed?

Two Oregon Ducks players accused of theft; Eugene police investigating | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Oregon football: Kicker Rob Beard in critical condition | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Here's another article.

Jeremiah Masoli, Garrett Embry are Oregon players named in police report, student says | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Last edited:
Fish-On Fred

Fish-On Fred

Sensationalism.........period

Sensationalism.........period

I am sure that any dirt will surface and we will know what happened. Frats have **** going on all the time....even at OSU. Lets give the authority's some time to filter through the BS.

B

beaverfan

I don't see why a fraternity that fully supports the football team would lie and try to get two of its best players arrested?

T

Throbbit _Shane

im not gonna worry about it until later on. WERE STILL PAC 10 CHAMPS

B

beaverfan

Oh ya congratulations on winning with a convicted strong armed robber as your "star" player.

T

Throbbit _Shane

He was convicted as a youth. I say we all desereve a second chance!

F

Fishtopher

I don't know how many of you have heard about the incident this weekend that could put Jeremiah Masoli in prison! Apparently he burglarized a fraternity and got caught red handed by one of the members. After getting kicked out of high school for armed robbery I think it's safe to say that he needs to learn a lesson big time! Hopefully they'll throw the book at him! Grand Larsony aint gonna look good on his record that's for sure! The article doesn't say the names but it's all over the net that it's Masoli and some receiver. Also anyone here of the huge street brawl that almost got a UofO punter killed?

Two Oregon Ducks players accused of theft; Eugene police investigating | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Oregon football: Kicker Rob Beard in critical condition | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Here's another article.

Jeremiah Masoli, Garrett Embry are Oregon players named in police report, student says | The Ducks Beat - OregonLive.com

Oh ya congratulations on winning with a convicted strong armed robber as your "star" player.
Sounds like my kinda team. Go Ducks. Go LGB. Go Masoli!! Boooo Beavers.

And why is the Beaver fan all up in the Ducks page at OregonLive???:lol: Cause he's a closet duck fan....:D

F

fishkiller

He is a "person of interest" at this point. It doesn't surprise me he isn't listed as a suspect. They are waiting to get the forensics back.

They also said it was considered theft not burgalary. Don't worry Ducks over beavs in 2010.:lol:

F

fishkiller

Well, it looks like he just blew his....OFF with his head! At least in corvallis the cops know how to keep those football guys inline with permanent parole.

Didn't one of the beavers d-line get caught with a sheep.

B

beaverfan

umm kidnapping a sheep is nowhere near as bad as strong armed robbery and grand larsony. That was like 7 or 8 years ago with players that Dennis Erickson recruited. Not Mike Riley.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Where did all the duck fans come from all of sudden. Most of forgotten to get off the band wagon before the ducks got thier booties stomped in passadena. They guy that kidnapped the sheep grew up in ewe-gene btw. If you guys can't pull for a team with slang term for a mascot something is really wrong with you.

F

fishkiller

umm kidnapping a sheep is nowhere near as bad as strong armed robbery and grand larsony. That was like 7 or 8 years ago with players that Dennis Erickson recruited. Not Mike Riley.

WOW you sound almost butt hurt.

Top Bottom