Man, its tough.

U
universalfishermatt
Iv been having bad luck everywhere I go lately and Skunking out of spots. Can't seem to find the carp like I normally can. Today's.... Only one carp took off on my hair rig. Rest were very annoying smallies and a largie.

IMG_20140910_184910.jpg
IMG_20140910_190436.jpg
IMG_20140910_192137.jpg

Have you ever caught a clam with a hook? Apparently I did, fishing level: mastered. Lmao
IMG_20140910_144729.jpg

M
montym
You're openly admitting that you prefer fishing for carp than bass...might make you a bit unpopular with some folks :)

Fished in a large lake in Singapore a few times, all I ever caught were some very large snails. Lots and lots of them in the lake, extremely irritating too. There were almost as many people catching snails by hand and filling up buckets as there were people fishing. Apparently a local delicacy, never tried any though.

Cheers
M

U
universalfishermatt
I do prefer to fight carp than bass Lol. I can flip senko worms and my little 2 inch crawdad rattle and kill em all day easy. Even bobber and worm Lol. They're just annoying when I'm targeting specific fish. Lol

I can't imagine catching snails with a rod and reel Lol. Then again, I did catch a clam with a hook Lol.

S
Stradic2000
Gotta catch 'em all!

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Stradic2000
Raincatcher keeps editing all my posts for some reason. Fukushima and Pokemon aren't "bad words" Raincatcher... Fukushima is a city in Japan, and Pokemon is a game/cartoon/video game/card game, so develop a sense of humor and buzz off. This is what I originally posted...

Pokemon: Gotta catch 'em all!

Last edited:
S
Stradic2000
POKEMON: GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!! (raincatcher deleted my post AGAIN................................... POKEMON ISN'T A "BAD WORD", POKEMON IS A VIDEO GAME, CARTOON, CARD GAME, MOVIES, ETC... CHINESE MIND CONTROL TO GET ALL THE NEXT GENERATIONS OF KIDS INTO CARP FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kill all the carp.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Stradic2000 said:
POKEMON: GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!! (raincatcher deleted my post AGAIN................................... POKEMON ISN'T A "BAD WORD", POKEMON IS A VIDEO GAME, CARTOON, CARD GAME, MOVIES, ETC... CHINESE MIND CONTROL TO GET ALL THE NEXT GENERATIONS OF KIDS INTO CARP FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kill all the carp.

Pokémon started in Japan, not China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon

Last edited:
I
igquick
nice catches! what did u use to catch the clam?

U
universalfishermatt
Threw on a worm Lol. A whole worm.

igquick said:
nice catches! what did u use to catch the clam?