Make it stop?!

J

JeannaJigs

Is there such thing as an anti-rain dance? I think we all need to do it. Also, someone needs to magically drop the reservoir levels without dumping it all into the rivers. It just needs to be done. I'm sad that everything's chocolate milk status, running fasttttt and high.

End rant.

T

Thuggin4Life

x2 i like the full reservoirs but when i talked to the corps in the winter they were really worried they wouldn't reach full pool. now look what they did. they held back too much water to quickly and i can't ever seem to have time to go hit the river on the blue moons when the conditions aren't extremely bad. on another note anyone now a good spot to get a few bucket loads of river rock other than the river since i can't seem to get out to where the good rock is with the river being high and my yard would look so much better with some rockscaping.

J

JeannaJigs

x2 i like the full reservoirs but when i talked to the corps in the winter they were really worried they wouldn't reach full pool. now look what they did. they held back too much water to quickly and i can't ever seem to have time to go hit the river on the blue moons when the conditions aren't extremely bad. on another note anyone now a good spot to get a few bucket loads of river rock other than the river since i can't seem to get out to where the good rock is with the river being high and my yard would look so much better with some rockscaping.

Below beltline...tons of rocks....all under water at the moment lol. The river's raging, you're not gonna find any rocks right now. Depends on how much you need, but if you don't need a whole lot, Lane Forest Products on Prairie road has reasonable pricing on most of their products, but I don't know the cost of rock...

T

Throbbit _Shane

This weekend looks like its gonna be nice down here :D

I agree enough with the rain and terrible weather

O

OnTheFly

Everyone's gotta roll with the punches. Let the rivers come back into shape while you're trolling or plunking in your favorite still water. ("Oh shut the hell up OnTheFly I hate this @$#^&*x2 RAIN!)

M

metalfisher76

Plunking right now should be productive as all get out. I`m goin to Troutdale!

J

JeannaJigs

Everyone's gotta roll with the punches. Let the rivers come back into shape while you're trolling or plunking in your favorite still water. ("Oh shut the hell up OnTheFly I hate this @$#^&*x2 RAIN!)

LOL in theory, yeah, but see, a person with the ADD can't handle plunking...I can't do it...I've tried...it's difficult...even with beer...difficult. Extreme challenge.

Gives me time to work on my boat, I guess...if my friend will loan me his garage.

T

Thuggin4Life

Thats where i need to go since clearwater is closed. or maybe the not park of armatidge.

J

JeannaJigs

why is the nf clearwater closed???

The clearwater near Springtucky is closed, because they were doing work on the ramp, or something or another...Isn't that supposed to be opening soon though??? I thought...maybe not...maybe I'm thinking of something else...

G

Growbug

LOL in theory, yeah, but see, a person with the ADD can't handle plunking...I can't do it...I've tried...it's difficult...even with beer...difficult. Extreme challenge.

Throw tackle into water. Put rod in holder. Start counting rocks into a pile. When you get to 100 rocks, reel in and throw tackle into another spot.

Not only will you make nice rock piles, but, there may also be bait under those rocks.

O

Outdrsmn

Actually clear water is open now.

And it is illegal to remove river rock.

G

GraphiteZen

Is there such thing as an anti-rain dance? I think we all need to do it. Also, someone needs to magically drop the reservoir levels without dumping it all into the rivers. It just needs to be done. I'm sad that everything's chocolate milk status, running fasttttt and high.

End rant.

Don't you mean

/end rant?

T

Thuggin4Life

Oh in that case i will just go buy it from someone who found a way to remove it legally and then jacked the price of something they found on the ground way up to make a dollar. i heard the ramp was gonna be open soon. I wonder if they are doing any work down there still though.

E

eggs

ohh o thought you were talking about your trip to idaho Andy.. my bad haha

T

Thuggin4Life

Oh yeah cleawater park on the willamette. its the next ramp downstreem from the one you stopped at under the jasper bridge. there is a big gravel bar where everyone partys in the summer i figured if i could eever get in there and the water was right no one would miss 15 gallons of 1.5" and smaller rocks. I even made a sifter to fit over a bucket. I also don't think I am going to be heading over to clearwater county to fish the dworshak this year. maybe next year.