Maggie Pie Quickie Spread!

E
eggs
As requested here are some pics of her in my garage. I didn't have time to clean her up since using her on Sunday. Plan on getting her some gifts in March, maybe a 50lbs Minn Kota, maybe craft up a battery/cooler setup to mount, maybe some seats, and maybe couple more rod holders:D

2010-02-01%2020.03.01.jpg
2010-02-01%2020.02.21.jpg
2010-02-01%2020.03.14.jpg
2010-02-01%2020.02.34.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:clap: :clap: Very cool! I got a 55lb Minkota at a local pawn shop last year in May for $90. If you check now,they should be a lot cheaper,it was only like $60 in January. Saved a ton of money.

J
joesnuffy
Sweet ride!!!!

E
eggs
Thanks for the tip.. I will check around and see what is out there..

B
bigsteel
nice ride eggs:clap::clap::clap::clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice all you are missing is some seats. And couldn't tell if you had and anchor system yet. One thing about those fish on rod holders is my salmon rods don't fit in them. The scotty's are worth the extra buck and look nicer. ow you need to get a motor for the lakes and tidewater.

E
eggs
Anchor system was off the boat for the pic.. it comes apart for travel... the motor is for lakes mostly we will see if I use it for more...

E
eggs
bimart has new minn kota 50lbs motors for $150 on sale last night.. I might have to pick that up early..

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah electric would be fine as long as you launch were you want to fish. I would get to batteries for it for long days on the water or camping/fishing for a weekend. And once you have a motor there is the tidewater nook fishing in the fall(my favorite trolling west of the cascades).

E
eggs
I have never tidewater fished before I am looking forward to giving it a try this fall.. We will have to hit that up.

Yea I plan on getting 2 batteries, I want to make a nice custom fit battery box to slide in the boat.

H
Hawk
Congrats BRO

She is a Reel Beauty...

:D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap:

:cool::cool::cool: