Made Fourmile

M
madura
After many failed attempts to fish the lake we finaly made it. The fishing was unbelieveable for lakers, rainbows and brooks. Couldnt find any love from the bigger kokes that I heard swim in those waters but fun in any event. All the fish were caught on K7's in the frog pattern at 4 colors down. Primed and ready for the BBQ

T
Throbbit _Shane
How was the wind and mosquito's ? I was there last monday and both were really bad but i was on the bank. We did well with powerbait but only caught rainbows, i caught a tiny trout on a panther martin but that was it, with out using bait.

How do the Lake Trout taste? Or are those brook trout on the right? what ever they are, they are nice and chunky ! :D

M
madura
The lake looked like glass up until about 10:00 AM then there was a nice chop on the water. Mosquitos were crazy on the bank and thinned out once on the water, can't go wrong with the OFF clip on fan thing seemed to work well. All in all they tasted like trout, never cooked them before so maybe i preped them wrong. The meat was more white than I expected.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! Sounds like you had a blast. I will have to say though that lakers are the worst tasting trout i have ate.

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish! Sounds like you had a blast. I will have to say though that lakers are the worst tasting trout i have ate.

and i gotta say the same think

M
Mad dog
Thuggin4Life said:

And the bigger they get the worse they are to eat!!!