M2 Outdoor Sports

T
tomriker
anyone been there? i heard a commercial on the radio that they have a great selection of bass gear and was wondering if any of y'all have been there and seen their selection? trying to decide if i should run over there or not and check it out

C
Combat Chuck
The selection is ok. Bass is their specialty and they have some things not found locally. The nice thing is that they can order in lots of items without shipping charges. If you go, also hit up Dey's bait and tackle about 2 blocks away, he carry's bulk bins of bass plastics that work!

R
ryan808
Where's this place at?

T
tomriker
it's in lebanon they specialize in bow hunting, and just looks like they do bass stuff on the side, but they had a great selection of jigs and swimbaits and some plastics that i've never seen before but everything they had was definatly stuff i would use, not a bunch of random stuff so i picked up a nice looking swimbait and some new plastics to try out

C
Combat Chuck
In Lebanon

LEB..jpg

C
Combat Chuck
tomriker said:
it's in lebanon they specialize in bow hunting, and just looks like they do bass stuff on the side, but they had a great selection of jigs and swimbaits and some plastics that i've never seen before but everything they had was definatly stuff i would use, not a bunch of random stuff so i picked up a nice looking swimbait and some new plastics to try out

Arent those foot long senko's crazy looking???

T
tomriker
i got some of the footlong ones lol i feel like i need a bigger hook....

R
ryan808
You can add a trailer hook on the back end of those foot long senko's

T
tomriker
you need to teach me how to fish rubber worms like you do ryan

R
ryan808
Ill bring the arsenal next week, :D.

B
bassboy
I'm going to stop by there today, I'll give a first hand report of the store (and maybe cheadle lake too ;) )

C
Combat Chuck
oh man Im jealous... wanted to fish cheadle all weekend and now that Im back at work the weather is awsome

B
bassboy
As promised a report: M2 sports has a few rows of bass stuff, mostly jigs, senkos and swimbaits. The owner was very helpful and friendly and even pointed me in the direction of some good fishing spots in the Lebanon area. Also, M2 carries paca chunks, which IMO are the best trailers on the market today!

Cheadle lake was slow, I broke off a good fish pitching deep into a tree and landed one off a brush pile. Both fish were on brown jigs.

C
Combat Chuck
oh a big tip for cheadle (maybe you even did this), throw black... anything black. Im no expert, so thats all the advice I have..lol