S
Santiam338
Throbbit _Shane said:
it didn't work. what happened on the n. umpqua? :D

Near as I can tell , lunch...;)

Reactions: OnTheFly
P
plumb2fish
Pulled over to eat lunch and was tossing eggs beside the boat and hooked a nice bright hen....

Reactions: OnTheFly and Throbbit _Shane
T
Throbbit _Shane
nice.... :D

N
nwkiller
wait who has a boat around on there lunch break...ur a lucky guy!!! lol

N
nwkiller
just kiddin, they way it sounded, u were taking a lunch break from work!

F
fredaevans
This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

Think that the problem.

fae

R
RunWithSasquatch
Very nice lunch!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go mike. Looked like a bright one. didn't know that you could get a bright one that far upriver to bad you were on the umpqua i meen to bad odfw sucks. love the umpqua. I fish the main below elkton for a chance at a keeper even though they are few and far beteen because odfw is so good at there job, I love hatchery programs and endangered wild runs of steel on the umpqua. steel are fun but for the best/freshest fish you need to be hitting the big c or at least the lower upqua for some springers. don't even springer fish much for fish once the make it over the falls. Gonna be up there on sunday.

F
fredaevans
Loved it. Gather there's an Annual Event (on the Cowlitz?) where the fishermen all use 'kids rods' like the Snoopies, etc (Wal Mart sort of things). Amazing the size of fish that have 'won' on these 3 foot'ish rods.

fae

M
Mad dog
Thuggin4Life said:
Way to go mike. Looked like a bright one. didn't know that you could get a bright one that far upriver to bad you were on the umpqua i meen to bad odfw sucks. love the umpqua. I fish the main below elkton for a chance at a keeper even though they are few and far beteen because odfw is so good at there job, I love hatchery programs and endangered wild runs of steel on the umpqua. steel are fun but for the best/freshest fish you need to be hitting the big c or at least the lower upqua for some springers. don't even springer fish much for fish once the make it over the falls. Gonna be up there on sunday.

Nice fish! That looked to be between Amacher and Hestness, we fished that area for about 4 hours monday and caught 1 buck. That fish was caught roughly 110 river miles from the ocean and might have another 50 miles or so to travel to reach it's spawning grounds, it may not spawn for another 2 months, they stay bright way up into the flywater!

H
Hawk
reel nice fish.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D
:cool: