Lower Willamette chinook/Oregon City

F
fishy4
any seen it getting any better? or are the water temps still down and such? seems to have really slowed down.

B
BlackBass
Just received a message on my phone that my buddys boat has gone 0-2 this morning . That's all i have heard!

S
steelheadstalker31
I would think the water would be to high to do much right now.

C
Cohosanders
My buddy landed one near sellwood yesterday, but in general he said it was slowwwwwwwwww:think: When I was at OC Saturday there were definitely more boats to fish caught.

Last edited:
V
VagrantAngler
Went out with Wayne Priddy yesterday and went 6-fer-8. Now to be fair only one of those was a Chinook, the rest were very nice Summer steelies. Great day on the water though and very little pressure.

O
OnTheDrop
Got some limits 2 weeks ago.. Hooked something like 22 fish that week between a few buddys...It was red hot for a lil. Been really busy the last week and a half and havent got to go out and the river hasnt looked the best anyways but i just got word that as of real recently the bite is back on.. Going to be out there in a few days. With the nice weather in the forecast im pumped to see what happens! Lots of fish to be caught! Especially with the water warming back up the nooks will be on the move !

S
steelhead_stalkers
VagrantAngler said:
Went out with Wayne Priddy yesterday and went 6-fer-8. Now to be fair only one of those was a Chinook, the rest were very nice Summer steelies. Great day on the water though and very little pressure.

We filmed a video with Wayne Priddy last week and had a great time catching Springers with him. We were one of the hot boats on the water that day for sure! Six fish in about two hours in one area with a total of seven in the box when we quit.