Lower Clackamas

V
VagrantAngler
Anyone (correct that statement to anyone bank bound) having any luck on the lower Clack? I hit it hard yesterday starting at first light and only saw 2 jacks pulled out around HighRocks.
I didn't even see anything rolling...

T
THE JEFF
You should fish higher. There are better places th fish than Riverside and High Rocks. Go higher.

M
mgdguy
Anyfishisfine and I were at Barton for half the day last Saturday. Not even a bite. We saw one steelhead heading back down, that was it.

F
Fishtopher
Not I. Though my fishin' pal has been fishin' without me(jerk:lol:), and he's been killin' assorted fish everytime out. Below the Golf Course. And above Cross.

D
dude young
Hit Riverside for a couple of hours last night. I got nuthin'. Poor. My bro-in-law caught a wee smolt. Saw a few somethings rolling around in that little pool as far up as you can walk before the cliffs. Couldn't tell what they were. Could entice 'em either.

Could have collected a fools ransom in empty bottles and cans on the way out, though. "Bunch of savages in this town"

C
cchinook
rolling fish

rolling fish

just because they are not rolling does not mean they are not there - last Sat. at the dam - 8a.m. - 4 landed before 6 a.m. - I guess I have to get my butt up there sooner - there is plenty of time to sleep when you are dead -

V
VagrantAngler
Went up to McIver today but git a late start. Decided with all the boats parked below the Hatchery I would walk and fish my way up to the boat launch. Beautiful day to be out 1 small (10 inch) steel/bow it was clipped and chrome and I let her go. Took a #12 peach cork with a tiny chunk of egg.
Other than that though just a great day to be out.