Love some coastal nookie

B
beaverfan
Well I've been fishing the Wilson quite a bit the last couple weeks with pretty good success, not many keepers but lots of Ho's. Today I went with my dad and he got into a nice chinook, I got a couple pics and videos of a small portion of the fight. It's been a while since I "shared" so here goes. She cut real nice, not ocean nice but can't complain, plus as a bonus we got TONS of eggs!

On a side-note I've got some steelhead and salmon I'd love to get smoked up but aint got no smoker. Anyone want to work out a deal?

Can't get the videos to embed, so here's the links.

Last edited by a moderator:
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish man and congrats on the eggs that will save some cash ;)

R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice work, for sure! Good looking chinny, puttin' the screws to er' with the spinner! Bud?

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job and thats a beauty!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go guys! You been out putting your spinners to work? You know i would hook you up but its a grip away from you. hopefully you can get the smoke to that meat.

M
Mildy
GREAT catch!!!

N
ninja2010
good one, bro. dad looks pumped.

T
TTFishon
Wow what a hog and feat with 8lb test to boot! Nice job!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish!

M
metalfisher76
Noyce!! Fishin wit dad!!!

B
beaverfan
Thanks guys! My dad used to be like us, completely addicted to fishing. Then he stopped for about 20 years. I finally got him back into fishing this last spring and now he's hooked bad as ever! Gonna be doing a lot of steelhead fishing on the Necanicum, Alsea, and the Siletz this winter. I can't wait!