Love all this great basss fishin weather @#$%^&*()_

F

Finneus Polebender

Think the volcano has affected our weather!!!! this has been the coolest rainiest may bass fishin for me ever! Am gonna go reguardless tomorrow on the premise they gotta eat. Man am I ready for some sun!!!!!!!!

A

AK Assassin

Tell me about it! Hope you get some action.

F

Finneus Polebender

Thx been like pullin teeth this year so far !!! Have got a few nice ones as the consolation to it all but man can't wait for the days of multiple fish!

Last edited:
F

Finneus Polebender

Go get 'em Big Guy! I believe it is your turn to wear your arm out!! lol

more like big glutten for punishment ,just kidding . TT and I will brave it again at daylight got a new angle to try on em kinda excited at least hopeful .If there are any developments you all will know I really have caught that few fish this year I post em all.

O

OnTheFly

Good thing I bought those extra 3 cords of wood.:rolleyes:. All we can hope for is that this cold weather has delayed the bite and all the fish will slay and stretch our terminal gear the moment we can get to our favorite water.:dance:

F

Finneus Polebender

Good thing I bought those extra 3 cords of wood.:rolleyes:. All we can hope for is that this cold weather has delayed the bite and all the fish will slay and stretch our terminal gear the moment we can get to our favorite water.:dance:

I sure hope so. Do have a feelin there will be a couple astounding days when it does break ,just hope the stars align and I can be on the water for them!!!!!

T

Thuggin4Life

I feel ya. I have been wanting to get out and try but i never have good luck anyways so with this weather i thought i would be less lucky. once the weather is good for a bit we should sneak up to my sneaky pond or just hit the water.

G

GraphiteZen

Hey guys hit me up! I need to take break from my duties here (home) and get onto the water at least. When are you and TT gonna hit the Willy again?
I inspected my boat just today in fact. I stepped in a mud puddle and I swear it tried to flip itself off the wall! Kinda like when you drive by a bar on a Friday night and suddenly have problems with your wheel alignment!

Last edited:
F

Finneus Polebender

Hey guys hit me up! I need to take break from my duties here (home) and get onto the water at least. When are you and TT gonna hit the Willy again?
I inspected my boat just today in fact. I stepped in a mud puddle and I swear it tried to flip itself off the wall! Kinda like when you drive by a bar on a Friday night and suddenly have problems with your wheel alignment!
Talked to my salmon /steelhead guy they are supposed to be droppin the river today . due to the recent rain sure it is a little blown out at least muddy below the coast fork so maybe sat or sun for a river trip sound good?

F

Finneus Polebender

I feel ya. I have been wanting to get out and try but i never have good luck anyways so with this weather i thought i would be less lucky. once the weather is good for a bit we should sneak up to my sneaky pond or just hit the water.

You know me as long as I dont have to go past those big signs with the word no all over them I am in .We got a ton of water seems like the prob is always time and lately weather Ive always said one day we will fish my friend.

F

Finneus Polebender

The dropping river level may be because they need all the water up in Portland for the big ships...S'what I heard,anyway...

Not sure barb I am the pond guy sothe river is more often just a way to work if you will callit the scenic rt . Hope my arms want to fall of today thx again and good luck to all

F

Finneus Polebender

Big ol hook wasn't big enuff ! found somethin the bass finally liked but lacked the proper hook size !!! we had multiple blow ups and take downs throughout the day only to land the big donut, just couldnt stick em . At least we found some new treats and saw fish will get this hook problem remedied asap . Hear tomorrow will be nicer and today was nice . The bass have spawned at delta saw millions of babys and the cover is thick go weedless or go home there ! will be after em again tomorrow eve "with the right hooks " .

F

Finneus Polebender

Extended says maybe up to 70 deg by next week !!!!! I can't believe this weather somethin is goin on !!!! cold weather bass fishin was supposed to last for a couple months startin in feb . lets see feb,mar apr may jun.....................Guess we can hope for a bonanza once heat does finally show!

Top Bottom