Lots of steelhead in Curry county

R
Razz
A buddy sent me a note about Hogmaster Osprey catching lots of steelhead around Gold Beach. Anybody know if it's Hunter or Euchre creek, going south in a week or so and wanted to give it a try.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome Razz

Welcome Razz

Razz said:
A buddy sent me a note about Hogmaster Osprey catching lots of steelhead around Gold Beach. Anybody know if it's Hunter or Euchre creek, going south in a week or so and wanted to give it a try.

Razz;
Welcome to our corner of the fishing world. If we can help in any way be sure to ask. Unfortunately I have more experience welcoming new members than I do around fishing Gold Beach. Don't give up on getting the right information though. Keep checking back for a while. Lots of members are at work now. What all do you fish for, and where at? We have members all over the world,literally, who can help you out. Also, be sure to check out the archives for tons of information. You can spend days in the archives! Again,welcome and be safe.
Barb

R
Razz
Update on my question. My buddy told me it's Hunter Creek,and after some rain you can get a boat down.

R
Razz
I'm down here and the river's are DRY,weatherman calling for rain the rest of the week. Thinking of going too the Umpqua some catching then coming back to Hunter next week.No rain too much no fish just missed them I'm going to tough it out,40+ days.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Keep at it

Keep at it

RAZZ;
That sounds like it may be your only option. This crazy weather must be driving everyone nuts. I just heard the Portland area may be in for more snow this weekend. Crazy! Don't give up, I'm rootin' for you! Be safe.
Barb

P
phish-on
Raincatcher said:
RAZZ;
That sounds like it may be your only option. This crazy weather must be driving everyone nuts. I just heard the Portland area may be in for more snow this weekend. Crazy! Don't give up, I'm rootin' for you! Be safe.
Barb

:wall::wall::tongue::lol::clap::doh::tongue:
driving everyone nuts is an understatement.

Troutski
Troutski
Umpqua....

Umpqua....

Razz said:
I'm down here and the river's are DRY,weatherman calling for rain the rest of the week. Thinking of going too the Umpqua some catching then coming back to Hunter next week.No rain too much no fish just missed them I'm going to tough it out,40+ days.

I have nothing on the southern rivers but the Umpqua is producing fish, do you have a boat or are you a bankie ?

Chuck

R
Razz
Rain in Reedsport

Rain in Reedsport

Action has been fair in the Umqua from the boat maybe in a day or so I'll be around Gold Beach and hit Hunter Creek.The country sure is warm compared to Forks.