Lost !!! My new pole and reel ! Riverside

P
PDXKush
OK so I went fishing all day yesterday and when I got back to my car @ Riverside Park on the Clack I leaned my 8 foot brand new berkeley IM7 rod and Okuma baitcasting reel against my car. I was so tired and i cleaned up and put my stuff away and somehow I managed to leave my pole and reel leaning against my car...I must have drove away and left my stuff...Im almost crying as I type this I am so pissed at myself. If anyone saw or heard anything or possibly knows someone who found a nice setup this Saturday at around 6:15pm...Please let me know. I would be indebted to you. Ugh no fishing for me for a while. I'm an idiot. Take care. Andrew

F
FishSlayer420
No way!:( Thats gotta hurt but I have done it myself only i remembered about half way home and was speeding like a mad man to get back there and when i returned it was laying right where i left it.

P
PDXKush
Ya Im hoping it is still there when my freind goes and checks but if it isn't Ive learned my lesson.

K
koboabe
I was there yesterday morning and didn't see any rods or signs in the parking lot...
sorry bro, that sucks.

P
PDXKush
Ya its my own stupid fault.

J
JeannaJigs
I feel your pain, I did the same thing with my grandfather's fly rod that he made himself. Never got it back. I posted ads everywhere, hoping that maybe someone would return it. It wasn't worth much financially, just a home made rod and a really old school reel, but it had some memories linked to it.

Maybe you will still get it back, there are a few good people out there.

B
BobberDown
hey man why dont yu try to make some sights and post them down there mabe offer a little reward maybe the person will give it back go t the local shop rigt in that area and drop the word you lost your rod and are looking for it maybe post a fleyer at the front door on the boards i know fishermans an sportmans have those boards but check at bc and grate american tackle those shops are so closeto river side you never know on the flier you might want to menshoin carma i am big on it so you never know good luck

P
PDXKush
Definitely worth a shot. Thanks for the idea bro.

K
koboabe
I am going out there this afternoon (unless it is raining too hard)
if you PM me/post a flyer I can hang one in GAT and down at riverside...
not sure if I will make it to BC Angling Post before they close.

P
PDXKush
Thats so nice of you bro but no worries. I will do something this weekend and offer a reward and good karma.

K
koboabe
PDXKush said:
Thats so nice of you bro but no worries. I will do something this weekend and offer a reward and good karma.

can't expect to catch any fish on stolen gear...
good luck man, I hope someone returns your sh#t.

Last edited by a moderator:
P
PDXKush
Wow everyone... so I think I may have found the pole. I will let everyone know shortly.

M
metalmania
I'll say a little prayer for your poles safe return:pray:. Good luck bro.

P
PDXKush
So the pole is safe and sound and has been found by an amazing Oregonian. OMG. If this was in southern california where I used to live I could have kissed that pole goodbye as it would have already been sold on Craigslist. However this wonderful lady placed a Lost and Found ad on Craigslist and with the help of technology and this amazing world wide web I have found my baby. Thanks to everyones positive words and prayers :) . We'll be paying special attention to all my gear from here on. I love Oregon even more now. I'll never leave this place.

N
ninja2010
doooood! that's awesome, man...

you gotta be the luckiest kushman in the universe.

P
PDXKush
ninja2010 said:
doooood! that's awesome, man...

you gotta be the luckiest kushman in the universe.

tELL ME ABOUT IT BUDDY. Now If I can just find a decent job this next week I'll be doing perfect. I've got an interview tomorrow so I'm hoping all works out well. Thanks again Ninja for the kind words well get out there this weekend and try our luck again.

I
I Grade
OREGON REPRESENT!

Yeah....ethical people with a conscience... I love Oregon. Dude, don't do that again though. There are just enough river rat tweakers out there to make the next time a BAD DEAL. Hope to see you on the Clack!

I Grade

P
PDXKush
Thanks bro. Straight up ORegon Representin...This place is my home now. And trust me I will never again leave my ish behind. Peace

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very cool

Very cool

PDXKush;
Great news! :dance: Three cheers for your new "lady friend". :clap::clap::clap:
Be safe.
Barb

M
metalmania
Wow what a nice women, you are a lucky man kush. Congrats on gettin the pole back.