Lost Lake off Nehalem River Road

G
GDBrown
I haven't been up there for a couple of years and would like to go back. Has anyone been up there this spring and if so, can I drag my little two person drift boat over the road? I plan on flyfishing and want to know what flies to bring.

S
SNDSLGR
Dont know about the flys, but the road is gravel but in good shape. Should be no trouble with a trailer.

G
GDBrown
Lost in the coast range

Lost in the coast range

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.

C
c_13_b
I was there memorial wknd...road is in good shape. I didn't fish there were a lot of people on the bank. I am assuming there is some decent fishing if there were a lot of people fishing. Good Luck.

T
troutmasta
The fishing is great. No joke we caught 95 three weeeks ago on bobbers and worms. For real.

B
beaverfan
Got any pics?

T
troutmasta
No pics but the'll hit anything off the top. Its slowed down the last few weeks but caught 12 in 2 hours yesterday.

A
angelfish
Hey all, I'm hoping to find Lost Lake this weekend, but I can't find Nehalem River Road on the map... (I know, silly woman ;)) Can anyone give me the approximate milepost, a landmark, or something? Thanks!

E
everato1234
hey what are you catching up there like bass or trout??

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Black woolly bugger or woolly worm - size 8, twitched or hand-twist retrieve, using count down method to find the right level, starting just below the surface until you think you're dragging bottom, or until you find the right depth the fish are at.