Lost dog!

M
metalfisher76
A buddy lost his dog today. About a mile or 2 down from the hatchery. He is black and brown with short hair and a long nose, not a big dog. Did ya see him? Where at? Will be there tomorrow, the owner is headed up tonight :( The dogs name is Diesel and he is very nice, a little scittish, but should come if you call him by name. He might have headed up to the parking lot this afternoon to wait it out. I`ll check this in a while in case some one has info that might help. Thank you, this can not be a good feeling for my friend:pray: If you have seen the dog (today or tomorrow)and run into me, my dad (hipster), or flymstr, please let us know where and when.

T
Troutier Bassier
I hope everything is ok for the dog.:pray:

I
Ideceivefish
Yes, I saw him. We actually tried to encourage the dog to cross the river to get him back to his owner and the dog ran up high into the woods. I can explain where I saw him last if you call me. PM me and I will give you my #.

I also saw him fall down the hill about 30 feet twice. He may have been hurt in the process, although it didn't seem like it at the time. I couldn't do anything about it because he was gone and the owners went off down river. :(

EDIT: I sent you my # Metal, call me.

Last edited:
Y
youngbuck307
o man hope he is ok!!

T
todd_brooks
Man that sucks I'd be stuck in the woods for days if that was me. Hope you post how it works out. I wonder if the dog likes other dogs I've had good luck getting close to scitish dogs with my dog as bait so to speak. If the owner thinks any help would be useful, I'd be glad to help.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Maybe a picture?

Maybe a picture?

I hope your friend finds his lil best friend! That happens all too often. I live too far away to physically lend a helping hand,but will keep positive thoughts. Maybe he has a picture you could post? Keep us informed,please.

M
metalfisher76
Raincatcher said:
I hope your friend finds his lil best friend! That happens all too often. I live too far away to physically lend a helping hand,but will keep positive thoughts. Maybe he has a picture you could post? Keep us informed,please.

I forgot, he got in one of mine yesterday. Thank you for your thoughts, and post, wish I had realized last night I had the pic.:(
262010016.jpg

troutdude
troutdude
Diesel & owner are in our prayers. We hope you find him soon. I was lost once briefly in the woods. Never thought it could happen, but it is one FREAKY feeling!

Please keep us posted, and let us know WHEN you find him!

Kindest regards,

TD

P.S. He's a nice looking dog, and those are some fish in the pics too.

Y
youngbuck307
that guy knows the trails pretty good so hope he just waiting for you all to come back.... I might be up there mon if so ill keep my eye out

M
metalfisher76
Found!

Found!

He found Diesel this morning and all is well.:clap::yay: My friend would like to send his thanx to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. He spent the night out there, could not have been fun:shock:. Cyall on the water. Thank You!

O
OnTheDrop
metalfisher76 said:
He found Diesel this morning and all is well.:clap::yay: My friend would like to send his thanx to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. He spent the night out there, could not have been fun:shock:. Cyall on the water. Thank You!

Flymstr?. That is dedidcation...!!! Niceeeee

A
Anyfishisfine
Glad to hear the little guy is OK. I bet he was happy to be found.

troutdude
troutdude
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!:dance::dance::dance:

J
jeffcycles
That is excellent news! Out of all the posts I see, this is the one that stuck with me. I'm very glad to hear that the dog was found. :clap:

T
todd_brooks
Man I'm glad to hear that! I've been thinkin about poor diesel spending the night in the wood all alone all day. Was that Flymasters dog? Nice to hear a happy ending after this supper bowl.;)

I
Ideceivefish
Awesome. Glad to hear the good news!

M
metalfisher76
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Flymstr?. That is dedidcation...!!! Niceeeee

It was`nt flymstr and his dog but it was determination!:)

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: good to hear hes back home and warm