Lost Creek Lake

G
GerbilManBoa
How is the fishing at Lost creek lake? Any updates? What is the water level?

P
Phil_Bud
You have a chance to get a trout or two probably...a great chance if you have a boat...If your up there then you might as well wake up early and fish the river or the Holy Water...b cuz thats where the fish are...Lost creek will get good as soon as they stock the 25000 trout in ther in a month or so...lol like any lake would...I can't wait to head up for some smallmouth bass.

G
GerbilManBoa
How big do the smallies get there?

S
skunk
5" long and 10lbs!

G
GerbilManBoa
C
colbypearson
You dig enough info to make a book.....

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
T
Throbbit _Shane
fish along the dam lots of smallmouths there.

T
the salmon kid
if you want trout and are fishing from the shore try rainbow power bait and youl catch a couple af the smaller ones,., but if you want a couple of the larger ones try casting a lil cloe or a cast master 1/8 or 2/5 oz and youl catch the larger ones

for small mouth try a plastic fish 2 or 4 inch they ill definetly hit that ,., went up there 2 weeks ago and got 4 smallies and 5 trout

cast out with the fake fish and let it sink slowly and count to 20 and then start whiping your rod every 5-6 seconds then let it sink for a bit and repeat ,..,., try to give it a injured fish action,., they cannot resist it

good luck man it will be cold up thereand the fish will be a bit slower

here is the pn for the water levlels anf fish counts
1-800-472-2434

D
durantmatt
My sophomore year in high school I caught a 5 1/2 lb. smallmouth with a salt and pepper tube.

G
GerbilManBoa
awesome