Lost boy

H

halibuthitman

Ive been paying close attention to the story of the lost 2nd grader up near cornelious pass, these storys always upset me, a long time ago I found a lost boy up in the panhandle of north idaho, he had been out most of the nite, he was so cold, barely dressed... I can never... never forget the look in his eyes, the fear... eyes puffy from cryiing to the point he could cry no more, I remember the fog and the dew and how lonely that place felt, and I always apply it to these missing kids, I never knew that a positive thing like finding a child could scar you so deeply. I would give up 10 yrs of my life... if he could sleep in his own bed tonite. Pray for him.

M

Moe

The young boy is in my prayers, and I don't think he got lost, I think it is possible he got kidnapped.

H

halibuthitman

In that case I will give 20 years of my life.... to meet this "kidnapper"

T

Thuggin4Life

I haden't heard about this but I hope there is a possitive outcome in this too many of these stories don't have happy endings. I could only imagine what the family is going through.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
We need more heroes

We need more heroes

I can't imagine the terror both the little boy and his family must be going through. He has been in my thoughts since first seeing the story yesterday. I pray they find him hiding at a friends house or some other benign situation. :pray::pray:
Please remember Brad,you will forever be that little boy's hero not to mention his family's. Lord knows we need more heroes. :clap::clap:
Watch your babies,no matter how old they are they are never replaceable.

L

Left Bank

What I can't understand is that this little guy was in the school and his step mom said goodby outside his classroom door but was marked absent just minutes later. I hope they can find him.

H

halibuthitman

yeah, something is rotten in denmark... you know the cops are already eyeballing the family.. and unfortunately they are probably right in doing so... sad sad sad...

Top Bottom