Lost a friend I have had since I was 6 years old...

E

eggs

..just had to put down my old dog Mollie... she was 20 years old. We saved her from the pound when she was just a few weeks old and was the best dog you could ask for. As an only child she was like my best friend..

R.I.P.

T

TTFishon

That really sucks. It's always sad to lose a good dog especially one that was your best friend. I'm sorry for your loss.

M

mgdguy

Sorry to hear it man. She's live on forever in you. Every happy energetic black lab I see today is 'Buddy', my childhood dog that lived into my 20's. Always makes me smile :)

J

JeannaJigs

That's really hard, sorry for your loss. No doubt you have many great memories. 20 is an amazing life span, but they just don't live long enough.

H

Hawk

..just had to put down my old dog Mollie... she was 20 years old. We saved her from the pound when she was just a few weeks old and was the best dog you could ask for. As an only child she was like my best friend..

R.I.P.

My heart aches fer you Bro. Your pal now waits fer you across the "Rainbow Bridge".
She has no pain & feels like a pup. She plays & runs with the other friendly 4leggers.
The warmth of the sun feels great, & she rests in the shade of the cool forest. Gets some cool fresh water from the creek.

Too many of my & others beloved pal's have passed on. God Bless them all...

E

eggs

Thank y'all she was a loyal old girl... she will be missed but enters a new chapter!

O

OnTheFly

Yeah that's always a tough one. I bet Jack will miss chewing on Mollies ears. I'm sure they were pals.

troutdude

troutdude

Eggs, I tip my hat to you for caring for her enough to rescue her as a pup...and for all of the great care she got from you over the years.

L

lilsalmon

Sorry to hear about Mollie.....I remember you talking about her at the fire when we were camping.....she is running free and chasing rabbits in the sunshine

kirkster

kirkster

I have no idea. And it's gettin dark fast.
I know your pain bro, I had a 15 year old lab i had to put down a year ago. I still find myself looking back at the bank to see her laying there waiting for me to catch a fish. Jeanna is right they dont live near long enough.

B

bigdog

Sorry for the lose Erin My heart and thoughts go out to you I know how it feel they are much more to us then just a pet they are our family members as well.

E

eggs

Here is a pic of her from a month ago..

2010-07-219522.34.36.jpg

Top Bottom