Lookout Res. 12-06-2009

T
Thuggin4Life
Me and Bfishing trolled lookout for most of the afternoon. Not to windy but it didn't take much to be cold. Water temp was 45* and when we pulled the boat out it was 33* outside. Managed to get 1 pic before we launched but forgot about the camera in the chill. Manage to get six little land locks for the smoker. Pics later.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Lol you guys are more comitted than I am. I'll do that for steelhead, but trout, ohhh heck no. Lol. My boat is feeling neglected...didn't make it south today like planned. So I must say, I'm slightly jealous of your hypothermic outing to slay trout.

D
diggindan
Have to give you guys big points for toughing it out. It was a cold SOB today and windy to boot!
Look forward to some pics.
Cheers, Dan

T
Thuggin4Life
turns out we had 7 of them in the cooler. me and tt will be out doing it again at dexter tomorrow. dont think i could wear another layer but im going to try. yeah not many people were outside today i noticed. seen some guys with a jetski but they didn't get to ride it. one guy was knee deep in the water with a wrench in his hand. eill post pics tomorrow night.

T
Thuggin4Life
Pictures

Pictures

Here they are...

T
Troutier Bassier
Kokkanee have really cool tails.

Nice job. :clap:

D
diggindan
Nice fishes!:clap:
Not impressed with that ramp tho.
Beach launching in Mexico is ok, I may not be tough enuf for Lookout.:lol:
Cheers, Dan

T
Thuggin4Life
Troutier Bassier said:
Kokkanee have really cool tails.

Nice job. :clap:

Yeah I have never seen a kokanee tail up close so I wouldn't know. Thanks though.

T
Thuggin4Life
diggindan said:
Nice fishes!:clap:
Not impressed with that ramp tho.
Beach launching in Mexico is ok, I may not be tough enuf for Lookout.:lol:
Cheers, Dan

Yeah weird how the mud washed away else were as the water receded. Maybe it hasn't been that low in a while?

T
tbox
nice, whats the limit on those landlockers? I might have to get out and grab a few of those when it warms up a bit.

B
bd2cool
Salmon under 24 inches are consider to be trout so 5 a day.