Lookout Res. 02-15-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Me and my buddy(inactive member riverside kid) and the pup when up to lookout to do some trolling. he grabbed two different rod pieces so let him use my second rod and i used his stubby for a second. Stubby got the first and biggest fish. got a few trout and chinook today. 1 plump 1lb bow. Lake was glass and weather was good. Sprinkled when we left. Raing hard on the drive home. Water temp was 46* so it came up a bit. Lake was up a little as well. Have to clean these fish up and add to them tomorrow for the smoker! Dog had a blast. I always make her run back up the ramp chasing the jeep. Got to drive the 15 horse on a smooth lake. Its sweet. cruises 2 guys right along. solo on calm water wide open is fine and not that much faster than with 2. I think it will jst plne 3 guys my size. trolls down just a touch on the fast side but dropping the trolling plate almost stops you. Couldn't ask for a better motor or a better day. Now just need to get the boat pretty. Fish were popping everywere. My buddy lost one taking it out of the water as I was grabbing the camera. It was the size of the rapala he was using(3"). A few on a fender/worm set up but most on the half rod with the money thomas lure. LLTTRR

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
More pics

More pics

And some pics of the lake.

F
fishkiller
Nice fish and a damn fine dog!! I had to put my dog down a year ago on the 19th. So needless to say I'm itching for another dog. Congrats.:D

T
Thuggin4Life
Sorry to hear that man. If you like siberian huskies cheapest breader we found was 600 up near pendleton google viking snow babies. Thats were Kiska came from.

T
Thuggin4Life
And one more Pic

And one more Pic

Couldn't forget the trademark sink pic

F
fishkiller
Thuggin4Life said:
Sorry to hear that man. If you like siberian huskies cheapest breader we found was 600 up near pendleton google viking snow babies. Thats were Kiska came from.

Thanks bro but, I think I'm looking for a bird dog.

T
Throbbit _Shane
cool report man. thats a fatty trout. looked like lots of fun!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah once i start bird hunting i bet i wish i had a bird dog. Yeah it was fun.

Admin
Admin
Great photo report! :clap: And what a beautiful dog you have!

P.S. Does the third picture really need to be there? ;)

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks. Though it fit since his head is cut from the other pics and hasn't been active on the forum since he hasn't been fishing in a long time. think i stirred something up in nim to get him out more though. And i did try to photo shop it I'll make it better after dinner though.

Admin
Admin
It's a fishing forum, we like pictures of fish. Pictures of birds shouldn't be posted here. May be on a hunting forum? :lol:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Good job out there!

F
fishwithdynamite
Nice fish, and awesome dog! What was your friend sippin on, crown?:lol:

T
Thuggin4Life
There were a few shots of bacardi gold left over so he made a rum and coke in a bottle. No worrys thought i blacked it out enough. Now its a fish!

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Hopefully me and TT are just as lucky with the fish and wind but it will be wet tomorrow. I need some more to make it worth it to smoke em.

M
mosd
i knew i should'of takin the day off to fish

Admin
Admin
Thuggin4Life said:
No worrys thought i blacked it out enough. Now its a fish!

:lol:

B
bigsteel
nice pics bro,,,,,looks like your slayin em

B
Bass Ackwards
Good report!!! Nice to see somebody catchin more than a couple fish. Makes me excited for this weekend

H
Hawk
Beautiful pics ona Great day, Bro.

:lol::lol::lol:

:cool::cool::cool: