Lookout Point

G
grampa ron
If anyone is wanting to fish Lookout from a boat, you won't be able to launch.
The bootom of the ramp is 2ft deep in silt. There is a number to call the Army Corps Of Engineers to ask for it to be cleaned up. 541-942-5631
It's on their regular maintenance program, but no one has bothered to take a look at it.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks I want to launch. I'll try to call but won't be around a phone until after 5 I guess if I go I will bring a Shovel.

G
grampa ron
Lookout

Lookout

Your gonna need to do a lot of shoveling. When I talked to them, I told them I wanted to fish Friday, they said to check back Thursday to see if it was done.

T
Thuggin4Life
Just enough for a tire path. I got 4 wheel drive I'm going to check it out. seen a lot of big fish in the bottom of the lake on the finder and need to try out the downriggers. don't see so much on the screen at dexter. Anyone know if you can launch at fall creek yet?

B
bd2cool
I call and talked to a guy name Travis and the ramp should be clean by Friday.
Andy-unless your boat trailer sits higher then mine you will have a lot of mud to moved.
I was not worried about my pickup-it is 4x4 but the my trailer and boat sinking-it is that deep.

T
Thuggin4Life
( went out solo today so I tried Fall Creek first. water lloks just like it did a few months back when I tried it. Can't launch a boat. tried the Corps got transfered to state parks. left a msg with no call back. where does all the money go? Wasted some time and gas lloking myself. Didn't want to try lookout so I ended up at dexter. Guy on the phone said they had a lot of calls about the ramp and it would be done today or tomorrow. Whos going friday? I might take my boat out and fish with you guy.

B
bd2cool
Grandpa and me are going to try it in the morning.

T
Thuggin4Life
I might make it up there I want to bad hope to see you guys I'll try to be there around 10.

B
bd2cool
If it is open we will try the upper end first-check you pm.