Lookout Point Res. 04-12-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
So I got a chance to sit back and have someone else be the captain for a change. Brianb1962 took me out on his boat for a half day trip that ended up being a most the dayer trip. Awesome time out on the water. weather was mostly nice, it rained a bit, it shined a bit, it was calm a bit, it was windy a bit, and even a bit of thunder. water was like 47* at the dam and 43* at the upper end. Lake just keeps filling up. Noticed a new dock at the first boat ramp at the dam. WE SLAYED THEM TODAY. All the fish came on fenders and worms or thomas bouyants. Had a few shakers and lost another big one at the boat. Brian ended up with 4 on his stringer and I had 5. Not a bad day at all. Kiska enjoyed it as well. All I can say is there are hundreds of large fish kegged up at the dam. Seen one other boat from Idaho on the water. Thanks Brian for taking me out.

T
Thuggin4Life
And one more picture.

T
TTFishon
Nice job guys! Looks like a killer day on the water.

B
bigsteel
looks like a great day bro...good to see ya on the water andy....thats one nasty cloud and one tired pup

N
nwkiller
nice job, the floor of the boat looks better with fish on it then all the mud my dog tracked in there during the cleean up...lol nice fish

B
Brianb1962
Yea, it was a great day, we even got blood on the boat. I havent had a day like that for a long time. If it wasn't for the evening showers, we my have left the water after dark. Next time, I my try harder for those bigger ones that were showing on the fish finder. They were schooled up at the dam, lots of them. Thanks Andy for a good day of fishing.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good job guys. those fish are nice!!!

:D :) :D :)

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks guys it was fun! And they tasted pretty good I'll post a pic of my feast later.

R
radiation
Nice job guys. Isn't it funny how the rain seems warmer when your catching fish?!:think: