Lookout fishoff

M
mosd
is the group gonna do another one this year?

troutdude
troutdude
Hey MOSD, long time no hear. Glad to see you back on here.

Great idea to ask about a fish OFF...I missed the one last year.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Autofisher is planning another fundraiser get together...otherwise, I haven't heard of any others.

M
mosd
Raincatcher said:
Autofisher is planning another fundraiser get together...otherwise, I haven't heard of any others.

ok, cool. keep me informed

F
Finneus Polebender
mosd said:
ok, cool. keep me informed

I would like to go again this year will keep an eye out for a date>?

T
Thuggin4Life
I am down to do one again hadn't thought about it. we should do it later in the year when the lake is fuller and it wont interfere with winter steel or springers in the pdx area. how about sometime in may? weather should be good. We could do a potluck again and hope for a non windy day.

F
Finneus Polebender
Just make it a weekend and set the date a few weeks in advance and I will be there. I think early may might be good we are very exposed out on ol Lookout .

T
TTFishon
I'm down for another Lookout FishOFF. I'm with FP.....give me a date in advance and I will be there.

J
JeannaJigs
I'm a maybe. If I can bum a seat, I might be able to break away from steelhead...but right now I got the steelitis bad and I'd say definitely no way I could sit in a boat for trout unless there was a keg waiting nearby. I got the illness bad. And it's a never ending season. I'm doomed.

Y
youngbuck307
JJ think I got u beat on how bad u got the sickness... My tranny was going out and knew if I pushed it it would blow instead of a $15 part and 2 days work. Well water was coming down and couldn't stay home... Now I'm stuck at home waiting to get my car fixed..... Hope I don't go crazy :)

E
eggs
Thuggin4Life said:
I am down to do one again hadn't thought about it. we should do it later in the year when the lake is fuller and it wont interfere with winter steel or springers in the pdx area. how about sometime in may? weather should be good. We could do a potluck again and hope for a non windy day.
+1 on the no wind!

M
mosd
i +2 on no wind, gawd it was C-O-L-D last year

T
Thuggin4Life
The cold didn't bother me so much as the chop. pore eggs, i swear that boat of his caught air.