??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
Thuggin4Life
All of us who enjoy fishing lookout should get together and take over the lake for a day and proove that there aren't any fish in there. It would be a fun day out on the water spent with good company. Anyone with a boat should come out. Lets pick a day and go rain or shine preferably shine. We could do it this saturday or next or whenever. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea chime in and lets make it happen. It will be me and my dog and Someone else not sure who but someone else in my boat. We should meet at signal point in the morning right before first legal and fish till noon and then check in and see how everyone did bs for a minute then continue to fish or head home whichever you like. Again this sounds fun everyone chime in and lets make it happen.

E
eggs
Where is this lake and what are you fishing for..?

T
Thuggin4Life
Its 30 minutes east of springfield. Trout and Landlocked chinook. There are a few of us local guys who fish it often though maybe we all could get together. Guess not.

E
eggs
I will have to make my way down sometime when I get a motor for the boat!

T
Thuggin4Life
Plenty of good trolling to be had down here.

M
mikeredding
Good idea but I have to get my boat up and going first.

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
Trout and Landlocked chinook.

And Largemouth bass too.

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah, not sure who would be fishing for them this time of year. Maybe we could plan on doing this like end of feb begining of march?

E
eggs
yea sounds good to me..

T
Thuggin4Life
Don't know why any of the regular lookouters haven't responded to the thread?

T
TTFishon
I'd bring my pontoon and give jigging a try, but I have to work.

troutdude
troutdude
Anyone got an open seat?

Anyone got an open seat?

This is a great idea. I've never fished Lookout, but have heard nothing but good stuff about it lately. It sounds very underfished. And it sounds much like my experiences on Green Peter w/ 'bows n' kokes.

But, I've got no boat. So, if anyone has room and wouldn't mind me fillin' a seat...I'd love to join in. :)

The dates that I could possibly go are:

Feb. 13th
Feb. 27th
March 20th
March 27th

These dates are subject change...as I am in charge of our Church's Pinewood Derby races for our kids. And things are hectic...helping kids get their cars built. But, for now, those dates look good.

If any OFF'ers have a vacant seat, please let me know. I'm always willing to share tips, tackle, snacks and help pay for stuff like gas, etc.

Tight lines,

TD

T
Thuggin4Life
TTFishon said:
I'd bring my pontoon and give jigging a try, but I have to work.

Well what dats work for you this is just an idea for a fun day and havent comitted to anything yet other than wanting to fish.

troutdude
troutdude
No problem. And, I know that there's no commitment from anyone yet.

I would just like a chance to fish that lake in a boat, if / when the opportunity arises.

Have a good one,

TD

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah I was telling ted. But you got the idea. I might have an open seat if we can get this to happen.

troutdude
troutdude
Sounds good buddy. Just let me know. U da man. :cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
I will for sure. Hopefully I can get some more locals to show up. Where is Troutski? Bd2Cool? GrandpaRon? xltom? ladyofthelake? Stealheadstalkers(31)? Gee-nuh Jigs? The other locals with boats? We should all get together and have a day on the water. Maybe fall creek will fill up enough to launch a boat soon?

T
Throbbit _Shane
If those goes on in march i should have my pontoon. Would love to fish with some OFF members.

T
TTFishon
Well lets see here. I was planning on going to the OFFer's Unite on the Siletz. I think that's Feb 13th. I'm thinking one of those dates in March that TD suggested might work better for me.

T
Thuggin4Life
Iaght waiting to get more people involed then try to set a day!