Take me out for salmon or bottom fish

F
fishndad
hey guy's its been along time since ive been in a boat fishing bottom fish and ive only been out once trolling salmon, i realy need to get out there and catch some! if anyone has an open seat i could help pay for some stuuf! let me know if anyone could be so generous:D

T
Thuggin4Life
man tell you what if i get my boat ready in time and you contribute to the fund i will get you out once this fall. only thing is you would have to meet me in reedsport and this is only if i can get my hands on the funds i need to get my boat finished in time. i dont know what i will do if i can't fish for fall chinook. i'll try to get you out though. i even have and extra rod.

F
fishndad
well what do you need to finish your boat? i may be able to help! and ya i have no problem adding to the fund!

T
Thuggin4Life
fishndad said:
well what do you need to finish your boat? i may be able to help! and ya i have no problem adding to the fund!

thanks but i couldn't ask you to do that. its a long list of expensive stuff. i will try to get you out though i have a few aces up my sleeve.

F
fishndad
thanks bud i appreciate it