Looking for some places to fish for bass in Beaverton

M
michaelkim9582
I have yet to catch a largemouth bass and Ive been trying so hard. I was wondering if there are any good places to fish around Beaverton.

thanks in advance

R
ryan808
I second that request. Ive been driving down to Salem for the past couple weeks and its been taking a toll on the wallet.

M
Matt G
Apparently there are Bass in Hagg Lake, but I've only fished for trout there so I can't tell you any more than that. At least it's a a heckuva lot closer than Salem

B
beaverfan
The Tualatin is loaded with Bass, but make sure you read and understand the regs because the lower river is closed to bait/soft plastics for another few weeks and the upper river is closed to bait/soft plastics the ENTIRE year. Your best bet is looking at google maps and finding lakes/ponds you can access.

C
cookshot
Matt G said:
Apparently there are Bass in Hagg Lake, but I've only fished for trout there so I can't tell you any more than that. At least it's a a heckuva lot closer than Salem

As far as I know there are only small mouth in Hagg. State record has come out of there twice though...

C
c_chickens
Matt G said:

apparently the state record has come out of hagg 4 smallies the last 10years or so! if u go 2 hagg throw some lures that look like trout, buzz baits in the mourn! hagg has great bass fishing but its a huge lake 2 bank fish but u can find spots from the bank or they rent boats 4 the day! an there r large mouth2!!!

Last edited: