Looking for Siuslaw/Alsea floater

1 nut in the water
Looking for someone to join me for fishing and to shuttle vehicles on both of these rivers during the week. I have a driftboat but prefer the pontoon for ease. Self employed so I have plenty of opportunities to get out and I prefer going during the week as I dont do crowds.
Looking for someone that is experienced, owns their own fishing craft, transportation, is reliable and loves to fish all day!

jamisonace
jamisonace
I met a guy that's running a shuttle at tide. Says he'll shuttle the entire river. I'll try to find his card.

O
OnTheDrop
1 nut in the water said:
Looking for someone to join me for fishing and to shuttle vehicles on both of these rivers during the week. I have a driftboat but prefer the pontoon for ease. Self employed so I have plenty of opportunities to get out and I prefer going during the week as I dont do crowds.
Looking for someone that is experienced, owns their own fishing craft, transportation, is reliable and loves to fish all day!

I'll run it with you between Tues-Thursday. Pontoon/DB is in Portland but I will shuttle us back up if you want to bring the Drifter...Alsea I know a lot better than the Slaw from boat. Hit me up if interested..Cheers,

J
JeannaJigs
jamisonace said:
I met a guy that's running a shuttle at tide. Says he'll shuttle the entire river. I'll try to find his card.

It's a husband and wife operation, they live across the highway from the Tide boat launch. Can't recall the husband's name, I want to say Richard but the wife is Denise Beck, the phone number is 541-268-1009, and I don't know if the rate for the whittaker area is the same as lake creek down, but from konnie to tide it was $20. They do shuttle the entire river though, just call in advance, not the day of.

1 nut in the water
JeannaJigs said:
It's a husband and wife operation, they live across the highway from the Tide boat launch. Can't recall the husband's name, I want to say Richard but the wife is Denise Beck, the phone number is 541-268-1009, and I don't know if the rate for the whittaker area is the same as lake creek down, but from konnie to tide it was $20. They do shuttle the entire river though, just call in advance, not the day of.

Thanks but I'm way to cheap for that! I am not looking for a shuttle as much as someone else to join me that has reliable transpo if needed....

jamisonace
jamisonace
Thanks J. I couldn't find the card. $20 is a lot from konnie to tide. I hitch hike it and have always got a ride pretty quick.

JeannaJigs said:

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
I live near Farnham on the slaw and if you need a shuttle up to tide let me know,just pm me for my number

J
JeannaJigs
1 nut in the water said:
Thanks but I'm way to cheap for that! I am not looking for a shuttle as much as someone else to join me that has reliable transpo if needed....

Figured, was just posting the info since jamie didn't have the number at hand

J
JeannaJigs
jamisonace said:
Thanks J. I couldn't find the card. $20 is a lot from konnie to tide. I hitch hike it and have always got a ride pretty quick.

I used to hitch...and then I had a few unsavory rides, and it's not worth it to me, I'll pay the money. $20 is pretty standard, it's what you'll pay on the umpqua for sawyer's down, and the santiam from foster to pleasant valley, which is a very short float. Pleasant valley to waterloo I think is 30 but that's a hell of a long drive, I think it's about 20 miles one way, it's 14 river miles. If they would still shuttle on the mckenzie, I'd pay it there too. It's just the cost of fishing with one rig and a boat.

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
I used to hitch...and then I had a few unsavory rides, and it's not worth it to me, I'll pay the money. $20 is pretty standard, it's what you'll pay on the umpqua for sawyer's down, and the santiam from foster to pleasant valley, which is a very short float. Pleasant valley to waterloo I think is 30 but that's a hell of a long drive, I think it's about 20 miles one way, it's 14 river miles. If they would still shuttle on the mckenzie, I'd pay it there too. It's just the cost of fishing with one rig and a boat.

There is a guy that shuttle on the Mac. He drives one of those ugly cube cars. He gave me his card but I think I tossed it.

B
Barefoot
Jon - I left a message on your 729 line.

BG

O
OnTheDrop
TTFishon said:
There is a guy that shuttle on the Mac. He drives one of those ugly cube cars. He gave me his card but I think I tossed it.

Yup. Used it a few times last spring while we were targeting redsides. No issues,