Looking for guide

B
bigsteel
anyone know of a flyishing guide that does walk ins on smaller rivers or creeks? mostly for trout.....in any area

Troutski
Troutski
There are a few down here that do walk in trips, let me know if you are interested and I will send you a link...

Chuck

Reactions: bigsteel
B
bigsteel
that would be great chuck!!!!!!pleeeeeease

Troutski
Troutski
Just so you are aware, I haven't forgotten about your guided trip. I appears that the guides that do walk in trips are not as prevalent as they use to be. I am still on the quest to find one for you it is just taking longer than I thought. Hang in there and I will find someone for you...
tight lines and Happy Holiday's....

Chuck

B
bigsteel
thanks chuck,no worries i appreciate the help...merry christmas to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!1

Troutski
Troutski
bigsteel;n600754 said:
thanks chuck,no worries i appreciate the help...merry christmas to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!1

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours...

Chuck

Reactions: bigsteel
L
Lancep51
I would love to know the information as well. I think it would be great fun fishing in smaller rivers and creeks.

Troutski
Troutski
Lancep51;n600823 said:
I would love to know the information as well. I think it would be great fun fishing in smaller rivers and creeks.

As soon as I receive the information I will post it right here... and you are right, small water and small gear is amazingly rewarding...

Chuck

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
if you are still looking you might try Deep Canyon here in Bend