Looking for 2 open seats any day Thursday - Monday

nlanglo

Hey All,

I am located in Eugene and I fish all of the local waters around here. I have had some success but I am still a novice fisherman. Since I do not have the luxury of owning a boat I am limited to shore fishing and my trips rarely end in success. I know a lot is technique and experience but I think getting out with an seasoned fisherman on a boat would greatly increase the odds of catching fish.

This being said, I have a good friend visiting from out of state, arriving on Thursday morning, and I want to show him not only what an amazing experience fishing in Oregon is, but what it is like to catch some fish as well. We are trying to get as much fishing in as possible. I have most experience with salmon and steelhead and a little bit of experience with bass. Always wanted to try sturgeon or halibut fishing!

If any of you have 2 open seats in the Eugene area Thursday - Monday, we have a truck and can drive as far as Portland. We can bring any bait and supplies needed and have all our own poles and tackle. On top of this we would also be more then happy to chip in for gas and buy lunch of your choice for anyone willing to take us out.

Thanks and send me a PM if anyone can help us out and get us out on the water to catch some fish!

-Nate

Kardoctor

Hey All,

I am located in Eugene and I fish all of the local waters around here. I have had some success but I am still a novice fisherman. Since I do not have the luxury of owning a boat I am limited to shore fishing and my trips rarely end in success. I know a lot is technique and experience but I think getting out with an seasoned fisherman on a boat would greatly increase the odds of catching fish.

This being said, I have a good friend visiting from out of state, arriving on Thursday morning, and I want to show him not only what an amazing experience fishing in Oregon is, but what it is like to catch some fish as well. We are trying to get as much fishing in as possible. I have most experience with salmon and steelhead and a little bit of experience with bass. Always wanted to try sturgeon or halibut fishing!

If any of you have 2 open seats in the Eugene area Thursday - Monday, we have a truck and can drive as far as Portland. We can bring any bait and supplies needed and have all our own poles and tackle. On top of this we would also be more then happy to chip in for gas and buy lunch of your choice for anyone willing to take us out.

Thanks and send me a PM if anyone can help us out and get us out on the water to catch some fish!

-Nate
. Yep got Nate covered but I am going out Monday still have opening but might take Nate and Chris back out Monday if all goes well. Max out we'll see after Sunday but any one looking to go hit me up and I will get you out on the water love to take people fishing learn something new ever time and jades some good friends for life
my wife says us old guys need something to do since too old for clubs and already talked lol

team ninja. Aka mike