Look what TT found in the big pond!

F
Finneus Polebender
The plot thickens for the old Polebender invitational , we heard I got one and looked over to see TTs rod bent way on over . I thought to myself that looks like a good fish as I rowed over to get some pics . From 30 ft away I saw him lift her out the water and said man that thing looks like a smallie ! sho nuff a 3lb pig smallie no wonder that rod was bent over so bad and it took him so long to land her .Well kids that would still be a counter if it were the tourney and now ya all know there are two species of bass to target this weekend . without further ado the picks
Haha there TR you may have the best lake but mine has smallies too!

• P3180419.jpg
  • P3180418.jpg
  • P3180421.jpg
  • P3180422.jpg
  • P3180423.jpg
  • P3180420.jpg
T
tomriker
haha good work guys, did you have much other luck? i am jelous i didn't make it out, damn dr appts

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
haha good work guys, did you have much other luck? i am jelous i didn't make it out, damn dr appts

Few other bites none others landed water was chopped up pretty good can ya make it out tomorrow?

brandon4455
brandon4455
beautiful smallie.. :clap:

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
beautiful smallie.. :clap:

Thanks. It's my biggest smallie so far.

brandon4455
brandon4455
TTFishon said:
Thanks. It's my biggest smallie so far.

not bad. it's definitely a solid fish. wait until you get a 5-6lber those things will take some line! cough cough upper willamette river cough cough

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
not bad. it's definitely a solid fish. wait until you get a 5-6lber those things will take some line! cough cough upper willamette river cough cough

She pulled some line pretty good along with a couple of nice nerve wracking jumps.

brandon4455
brandon4455
TTFishon said:
She pulled some line pretty good along with a couple of nice nerve wracking jumps.

smallies are somthing else bro.. they don't give up a fight very easy. i remember my biggest when i was 12-13 was in flowing water on the willy.. i was using a 5'6" ultralight and it took atleast 7-8 minutes to bank the fish. mine got close enough to the surface during the fight to make me nervous because i saw how big it was.

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
smallies are somthing else bro.. they don't give up a fight very easy. i remember my biggest when i was 12-13 was in flowing water on the willy.. i was using a 5'6" ultralight and it took atleast 7-8 minutes to bank the fish. mine got close enough to the surface during the fight to make me nervous because i saw how big it was.

Sounds like fun. I have yet to catch one in the Willamette but I've caught plenty in the Umpqua. :D

N
nwkiller
great catch TT thats pretty sweet to have smallies in there

C
colbypearson
Way cool

L
lilsalmon
It was very sweet....I had no idea!!!! Gonna get me one of those Saturday

H
Hawk
She's a reel Beauty Bro.
Well Done.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:dance::dance:
:cool:

I'm a man of few words...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

T
TTFishon
Thanks guys. I made a rough measurement on my fishing pole and it measured at 18.5 inches. :D

T
tomriker
lol 24.5 inches... = liar

F
Finneus Polebender
Surprised TT didn't make the front page pics with that beauty?

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Surprised TT didn't make the front page pics with that beauty?

Me too, but it's not the first time. lol Kind of annoying, but whatever.

F
Finneus Polebender
gettin to see it live was way better anyhow! you also have the pond record for smallmouth !

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
gettin to see it live was way better anyhow! you also have the pond record for smallmouth !

Yep. Woot, woot! :dance::dance::dance: