Local fishermen arrested for sodomy

B

bigsteel

i saw this on another site and figured it needed to be posted around all communities,,,,,how someone who ran the canby pond for children could do this crap is beyond me but he needs to taken out and wooped............he was an ifish mod named kevinsdriftboat..............IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD YOUR KIDS AT THE CANBY POND FISHING WITH THIS VOLUNTEER YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR KIDS,,,,,,heis one sick sob...
Honored fishing enthusiast Mitchell Webb arrested on warrant in sex abuse case | OregonLive.com

troutdude

troutdude

Good for you Dave, to spread the word.

I have several choice words for that SOB...none of which are printable here.

B

beaverfan

It's been a long time since he posted but he's a member HERE too!!!

T

Troutcatcher

Sick stuff. Hes in a video on youtube called "Steelhead Fishing Soldiers First Deschutes Steelhead "

T

Troutcatcher

So I think he was friends with Matthew C from "Small stream salmon fishing" forum.

J

JeannaJigs

Special place in the bowels of hell for him, and anyone else that wants to do that kinda crap....

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
If he is guilty,I hope he spends eternity being tormented. If he is not guilty,I hope he is cleared quickly and the real busturd is caught. We don't need that kind of person anywhere on the planet except behind bars.

J

JeannaJigs

Barb, good point. In the moment of reading that kinda thing, it's easy to jump to quick conclusions, because it makes us think of horrible things. He hasn't been convicted, and we don't have all the facts, so it is possible, that he isn't guilty. Bottom line though, there's no room for any kind of tolerance for that kind of evil behavior.

T

The Nothing

If it's true, then it's quite unfortunate. He's done a lot of good things

T

TTFishon

I can't understand why someone would do this. If he's guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves.

B

bigdog

Tell you what any one ever did something like that to my kids they better pray the cops find them before I do.

C

capblack

Tell you what any one ever did something like that to my kids they better pray the cops find them before I do.

x2 if the cops found him, hed be in jail, if i found him, id be in jail

B

bigdog

Only problem with that is. At the time when your child needs you the most you'd be stuck behind bars.

Point well took BUT if you were a parent you would understand where we are coming from. Jail would not serve justice in something like this no way no how.

C

capblack

that would be unfortunate, but being a father of four daughters, if something like that happened to one of them, that would be the last thing i would be thinking of. Brian
Only problem with that is. At the time when your child needs you the most you'd be stuck behind bars.

T

TTFishon

I don't have kids and I understand where you guys are coming from but it's just something to think about.

Top Bottom