Local Country group

S

Spydeyrch

Hey guys,

Below is a link to my mom's band's website. They are a country style group trying to get out into the world, and they are almost there. They have a few concerts coming up and their music is already playing in Europe.

If you click on the videos section of the web page, ou will notice that the filming sections of the river were taken on the willamette, right there in salem. They are from the salem, Dallas, and Falls City areas.

Check it out and spread the word. Check out the other links on their page. Listen to their music.

Let me know what you think. and no, I won't take offense just cause she is my mom. :D

I wanted to share it because they are local, and she is my mom. The drum player is my step-father.

Enjoy!!!

-Spydey

H

Hawk

Bro, in my opinion, your Mom & her band are reel good.
:cool:
:clap::clap:
:D:D

reel nice website too.

Should try out on America's Got Talent. :)

troutdude

troutdude

My home computer is too cottin' pickin' slow! I'll listen to their music at work next week. If I like them, I might buy a cd for my niece. She likes country. Me? I like Johnny Cash, Jerry Reed, Marty Robbins, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood and the like. But, I'm mostly a classic rocker.

I hope they do well.

Do they know that John Carter Cash lives in the Willy Valley?

S

Spydeyrch

Thanks everyone!! I am trying to help her get their band's name out there. This has been her dream for like 20+ years!!!! and it is finally happening.

If you could spread the word, post it on your facebook, show people the website, etc. That would be a HUGE help.

When you have a chance, listen to some of the music on the preview page. Thanks again everyone!!

-Spydey

S

sherman

I am a country music fan because IMHO if you don't like country than you don't have a down home soul. I think they definitely have a shot at bigger venues to come. I'll pass along their web site.

S

Spydeyrch

@ Sherman, thanks for doing that. I know that hey will appreciate it.

-Spydey

G

Griz

As a fan of country music I will be spreading the word about this band and its music. Would like to see them at the Oregon Jamboree this summer !

Top Bottom